This Could Be Our Thing

I pressed the doorbell to my boyfriend's apartment and though i'd done it several times before, it still dreaked me out. My heart dropped to the pit of my stoamch and i breathed in shakily as i waited for him to open. My hands were shaking too and my knees weaker than everhad. Harry would be here any second to invite me into his home and it'd be soordinary and what any other couple did on a daily basis. Seeing harry would be normal, just like hanging out with him. Only that it wasn't not in my head. Though he was familiar to me by now, coming by to his house to spend the afternoon with him, had a rush curse through me and made me wanna jumlp around. My tummy was dancing with happiness.
I heard a faint hum followed by steps, then i was met with the sight of my boyfriend. He was so gorgeous it surprised me anew each time. His soft brown hair stuk out in different directions and the shirt he wore emphasized his muscly figure perfectly. Harry's clear green instantly locked with mine and a smile stretched his lips the moment he saw it was me.

"Hello, love!" he greeted me happily and opened his arms so i could step into them and hug him.

My reply was muffled as i pressed my face into his warm chest and i breathed him in contently while wrapping  both arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly for a moment. Harry chuckled lowly before making in a cooing noise and i felt him brush his nose against my temple.

"Did you miss me?"

I only nodded and smiled against the fabric of his jumper. Harry chuckled once more and wrapped both arms around waist, squeezing tightly but not too tight all the same. He weas perfect , i thought. Fair enough, Harry and i hadn't been dating for too long yet, so it was possible that me believing he was flawless came from the rush of being in a new relationship. But honesty, i couldn't think of any part of his, that i couldn't fall in love with.

I slowly loosened my hold on him and took a step back, looking up at him with a mirroring smile on my lips.

"What's the plan?" i asked, "You called and i'm here. What did yoyu need my help for? Is something wrong?"

Harry grinned smugly at me and squeezed my hips to which he was still holding on to. "I didn't really need your help. Just wanted to lure you here so i could test my freshly baked cookies on you."

"Well, you wouldn't have to go to such lengths" i giggled and reached down to take his hands, "You only would have had to say the word 'cookie' and i'd rushed here faster then i have now."

"Oh, alright, nice" he laughed, squeezing my fingers before he pulled me into his apartment.

The warmth of his home enveloped me, instantly setting me at ease and calming my ancious emotions. Though they still had me wary around him and think twice about every move i made, i didn't feel awkward. Harry and i had started dating a little over a month ago and everything was going more than well. He was funny and had me laughing most of the time we spend together. His intelligence surprised me anew whenever we had a long conversation and above all he was the nicest person i'd ever met. And though harry never failed to make me feel comfortable, it was difficult for me to fully let go around him. Being with him was so new and not like anything i knew. Sometimes i felt ashamed for being worried, as nothing indicated that he struggled with getting used to have girlfriend.

I slipped off my shoes and being the gentleman he was, harry reached for my amrs to steady me. He even hung my coat for me, making my heart jump at how cute he was being and so i leaned up to kiss his soft cheek in thanks.

A blush rose to his cheeks and his dimples showed. "C'mon, love."

Harry led me to his kitchen where i could already smell the sweet scent of cookies and he directed me to sit on the counter so i could watch him. I hesistated first, uncomfortable with the idea as it almost felt a little intruding, but the insistent and so i clumsilyclimbed up and sat down.