Won Her Over

Her fingers curled around his shirt as she furiously pulled and wrinkled the expensive fabric in her grasp. Nails scratched his warm and harry winced as she continued to harshly force his body into the small and private space of the hallway, away from curious eyes who could have spotted them.
Y/n's breathing was heavy and her tummy warmed when she felt him kiss her bare shoulder.

"You're such a dick."

Their mouths met in a kiss that had their teeth colliding and the moan that escaped both of thier throats in unison warmed her heated chest. His hands pulled the dress hugging her hips, not enough to free her from it but enough to let her know that this was what he wanted and would be doing were they completely alone. Y/n was dizzy at the thought and fought to hold bacck a whimper. Her knees pressed to his legs. He groaned and moved his head to push his face into her neck where he could lick and bite her flushed skin, weakening her enough to finally coax that whimper from her puffy lips.

He chuckled in triumph. "Won't argue with you about that."

Y/n giggled before pushing him off and pulling him closer at the same time so she could kiss him again, seemingly addicted to the feeling of having his warm tongue trace her lip and his body touching hers. She couldn't ever imagine not wanting to kiss him and doubted that she'd ever feel something better.
That jerk.
She hated that harry was a good kisser. Hated how comforting and good he smelled, that his skin was the softest she'd ever touched while at the same time it was somehow possible for her to feel every muscle hiding underneath.
It was awful how his tongue felt just right, how it made her laugh that someties their teeth knocked together because they were btoh too desperate to kiss more carefully and how infuriatingly soft his hair felt in her harsh grasp. She'd waited for this way too long.

Y/n couldn't stand him.

"You cocky" she bit his lip and he winced, "Arrogant" kissed it soothingly to ease any discomfort she might have caused, "And self-centered bastard."

Harry acted quick. His hands grasped her arms and reversed their roles by pressing her back harshly into the wall, trapping her there with

 his own body and slinging her arms around his neck himself, pleased to find her not pulling away. He forced her legs apart before pulling them up so he could carry her weight and feel her even closer while it was still not close enough for either of them.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say, darling."

Their mouths connected in another heavy kiss. All the while y/n could feel him smile and it pained her ego to admit that this had a grin fight its way on her own lips  She couldn't not smile when he chuckled against her skin.

She didn't like how much he was enjoying this, but she could tell what a victory having her in his arms was to him. Weeks of pining after her, dropping hints and making inappropriate comments finally payed off and had her exactly where he had always wanted her. Flushed, excited and in his arms.
She hated how cocky she kenw he would be the moment they'd pull away and actually talk about what was happening between them, but couldn't deny how flattered she was.
She loved how  harry made her feel like she was a price that he had to win first. That getting to hold her, kiss her and nip her sensitive skin until it turned red, was a privilege he'd had to earn.

She loved how his eyes were on her and nobody else the second she stepped into the same room, how he wasn't afraid of telling her that the sweet guy looking at her wou;dn't be half as good in bed ad he'd be himself, even when it annoyed her to hear it. Well, annoyed and excited. She loved how overly confident harry always was, he didn't fear to anger her first only to charm her after.

It was funny really, how she could love those traits and how much they'd flattered her, when now she hated how it had worked. Him playing her like that and staying stubborn had gotten her in the position he had known he'd have her eventually.
Harry was beyond pleased with himself. It practically radiated off if him. Every time she'd knocked him down with a snarky comment or rolled her eyes at him finally payed off.

He couldn't quite explain why he tried so hard to get with her or what it was that fascinated him so much. But she'd been drawn in the moment their eyes had met for the first time. With her, it was a though his body lost its wieght and he could fly. Her voice was soft, musical and it made it impossible for him not to listen when she spoke. And she was witty, too, it drove him crazy. At first he'd mostly just joked around and hadn't really thought much of flirting with her, but after she'd continued to call him out on his shit, it had become practically a challenge. A challenge, as well as an addiction.

And now he'd won and could finally kiss her like he'd always wanted to and maybe from now on use that method to shut her up or make her laugh when she was busy arguing with him.

"Stop grinning" y/n hissed against his open mouth, before pulling at his hair to emphasixe ehr words, "Asshole."

"That's enough with those insults now, love" harry hummed and silenced her by kissing and biting her lips, before he pressed both hands to her lower back so he could hoist her up further and hold her better.

Y/n curled her legs around his waist and giggled upon accidently bumping her nose with his.

"Oh, but i got a whole list of names to call you. I'm not even halfway through."

"Alright" he pulled away and met her eyes, orbs full if adoration, lust and to her joy, humor, "Keep them coming, then, baby,. Whatever you like, you're still a sore loser."

She shrugged and his heart skipped when she mirrored his arrogant expression and confident grin before breaking into giggles again, "The consolation prize isn't half bad."