Unscripted #2

Harry didn't know what was going on.
Love bites were littered all over his neck and jew, marking his sensitive skin in an almost harshly possessice way - the possessiviness of a woman who's name had already slipped his mind. I n fact, pretty much all of the night before was nothing but a blur to him.

Harry did know that he'd followed the female's proposition to go somewhere a little more private. Of course he'd been aware that she didn't intend to just talk, however it had caught him off guard when suddenly her hands pushed against his chest roughly before pulling him in and against her in an equally demanding manner.

It had been him who'd kissed her first. Her teeth had knocked into his before biting his lip so hard it began to throb painfully. He'd burled his fingers and grasped her, eager to show her that he'd been just as desperate for them to take things further as she had obviously been.

He remembered her dropping to her knees.

Harry shook his head. If that swift encounter with her didn't prepare him enough for the role his friend giles had writte, then he didn't know what else would. He smiled. Granted, graham's party had been anything but the way he'd expected it to be, but thinking about encountering that girl was almost good enough for him to no longer worry about y/n.

Y/n. She was the other woman who refused to leave his head.

Harry remembered sitting next to er in his car. She had looked pretty, especially since he'd noticed her wearing one of his favorite tops of hers. He also remembered the heaviness of his mind and how he'd desperately tried to come up with a way of breaking the awkward tension in the small space of his vehicle while he was unsure if he even wanted to make amends properly.

part of him had longed to see her loverly eyes crinkle when she smiled or feel her fingers hold on to his arm as he drove, something she did almost every time they were in the car together and something he found endearing.

But the other part of him, an ugly and unforgiving side, couldn't shake the words she'd thrown at his head as they'd argued.

"C'mon you don't want to live up to that reputation you got yourself, do you?"

He knew that he'd told her they'd work things out. Embracing her when they'd finally reunited after days of not talking had probably encouraged her to think tha they were fine again, but in all honesty harry couldn't see it.
Having his in his arms had for a moment made him forget what she'd said to gurt him, but in the vehicle everything had changed for him - again - because y/n, though his favorite person in the world aside form maybe his mother, had felt like a total stranger.
Any blamed that - at least practically - on her giving what he was the most proud of , no value. Instead she'd even made his accomplishment feel dirty and gross.

That had made him so terribly uncomfortable, harry had worsened the situation by leaving his y/n at the door and not talk to her again, nit even when he'd noticed her stare at him longingly thorughout dinner.
He doubted she hadn/ t felt the uncomfortable air between them, he'd seen the realization in her eyes right before he had left her standing by the door, but that wasn't reason enough for him to understand why she had left without letting him know.
Harry recalled looking for her and asking every friend thety shared if they had seen y/n until finally carrie had told him that she'd noticed y/n leave about half an hour earlier. She hadn't said goodbye to her friend either.
For a moment harry had worried that y/n had left in a hurry due to an unexpected emergency and carrie had even mentioned that y/n had looked stressed, but that worry hadn't plagued him for long.
Even when they were going through a rough patcgh, harry knew that y/n would always tell him if she was in trouble. They were too close as that she would let her pride hold her back from going to harry should she really need him.