Settled Down

My eyes squeezed shut in order to block out the rays of sunlight coming in through the thin curtains, leaving warm patterns against my skin. A smile pulled at the corners of my mouth when i sensed the presence of another person in the room and happiness spread through every fiber of my body, as i knew precisly who it was.

"Baby."

Warm hands settled to rest on my ribcage, holding my body still as he moved his own to rest on top of mine. I suppressed a groan upon bearing his weight and instead sighed happily when his lips began leaving gentle kisses down my neck to my collarbones. I gasped upon feeling he was in fact, still naked just as i was and felt overwhelmed with delight due to how comfortable the two of us had gotten to be with each other. His thumb moved in caressing, circular motions over my naked skin and his soft hair tickled my cheek as its strands brushed it. All in all, i couldn't imagine a moment i ever felt any happier than i did now. Naked in Harry's bed with him on top in an intimate, yet non-sexual way.

"Wanna see your eyes," Harry hummed, his voice heavy with emotion.

His head lowered once more as he let his lips nip and kiss the curve below my breast, his face breaking into a smile once after receiving a particular loud gasp when his nose brushed against the sensitive skin.

"Impossible," i vroaked out, my voice barely above a whisper as i was still sleepy, " Your head is too far down where my face is."

"Hm," Harry agreed and squeezed me softly where his hands still held my waist, while pressing his chest down on my lower stomach, "I can always go a bit further down if you want, love."

I giggled at his teasing words and secured a hand at the back of his neck, my fingers curling to hold on to his soft hair, keeping him from moving lower and make true of his thread.

Harry noticed my action and whined, though i knew he loved it when i took hold of his soft hair just as much as i loved doing it.

"Do you not want me to?"

I shook my head and tried to pull him up, still refusing to open my eyes.

"Want you to kiss me properly," i whipered.

He hummed in response, yet didn't move.

"Harry."

A laugh fell from my lips when he didn't budge. Deciding to take matters into my own hands, i spread my legs wide enough to wrap them around his hips.

"Woah," Harry laughed when i lifted my lower-half up to push and force him up my body. I whined at the strength it cost me, yet it worked and i could nudge him up to my face, something that wouldn't gace worked without him complying. He appeared to like my sudden demanding side and leaned in to rest his cheek pressed against my own, the gesture almost more intimate than him kissing my breasts. I hummed and moved my arms to rest them around his bare shoulders, keeping him close and pressed against my body.

"Good morning, darling," i breathed against his shoulder.

I felt overwhelmed by his sent, warmth and presence, yet in the best way possible. Harry moved his hands from my ribs to my shoulder blades and i whined at the tickling sensation, my stomach jumping and clenching, as hundreds of butterflied flew and went wild still whenever i got to be alone with Harry. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my jaw, alowing his lips to linger.

"Mornin' baby. Sleep well?"

I nodded and sighed. "Very."

"M'glad," Harry hummed, "still wanna see your pretty eyes though."

I shook my head, accidentally knocking my head against his temple with the movement. He made a noise of complaint so i quickly pressed kiss to the sore skin to ease his whining.