Ex Girlfriend Troubles

The tips of my fingers danced on the key of my laptop, my hands somehow unable to keep still. My eyes kept landing on the small clock in the right corner of my computer screen, which indicated that Harry was already ten minutes late for our skype date. Sure, ten minutes wasn't much, but for Harry it did seem quite unusual, as he normally rather called early than late.
My teeth bit down on my bottom lip and my heart squeezed happily when (finally!) the familiar ringtone erupterd and Harry's lovely face appeared in the screen. I hastily clicked the green 'accept' button and smiled widely at my boyfriend appearing in front of me, a bright smile pulling at his own lips.

"Hi, love," Harry greeted my.

His hands appeared on the screen as he pretended to reach out for mine and i blushed when my own fingers met the image of his.

"Hi, Harry."

A giggle fell from my mouth, as his face was a little too close to the camera, the angle giving his face a slightly weird look. His nose appeared bigger, his chin flat and i could practically count his stubble.

"You forgot to shave," i joked which had a blush rose to his face and he shook his head, rearranging his computer to bring more distance between himself and the small camera.

Harry rolled his eyes, but a smile danced on his lips, "S'not that bad yet, is it?"

"Of course not," i giggled and lifted my hand to kiss the tips before pressing it to the image of Harry's cheek. Harry would never be anything other than impossible not to look at.
Harry cooed at me and pretended to kiss my palm before chuckling, his deep dimples becoming visible in both cheeks. We were so sappy with each other and way too happy about it to care.

"How are you? Busy day?" he wondered, his gaze locked on mine still, the tip of his tongue sliding over his bottom lip.

"Not as much as i anticipated," i shrugged, "Yours?"

"Bout the same," Harry yawned, "had a meeting in the morning but now i'm all free and by myself."

"I envy you," i chuckled, "Would've slept all afternoon if i were you. Although, i suppose you found better thingsto do in LA."

Sometimes it almost felt strange to me, how he was enjoying the warm and sunny LA afternoon sun while i sat crossed legged on my bed, the heater on it's highest level and my body covered in layers of shirts and jumpers. In a way it seemed as if we were in two different worlds, which i suppose, we somehow were, out laptops functioning as a connecting window.

"Is that rain i'm hearing?" Harry asked, amusement in his tone. He tilted his head and his brows knotted together as he tried to look past me and to the windows in the back.

"Yep," i replied in a sigh, "How could it be any different in ever rainy London?"

"True," he chuckled and ruffled his hair.

An irrational wave of jealousy cursed through me as i missed touching Harry's hair whenever he was gone, especially since he'd cut it. Now when he let me run my fingers through the brown soft strands, the tips would scrape against the skin of his head to which he'd usually froan and lean into my hand in search for my touch.

"So," i began, "What are you up to tonight? It's just past noon where you are, isn't it?"

"Not really, love, no. It's four pm."

He muttered something concerting my poor math skills to which i chuckled before feigning offense.

"Anyway," Harry continued, a smile still pulling at the right corner of his mouth, "I made plans to have dinner with a friend. S'gonna be fun, for sure."