In Need For More

Y/n let her head fall onto the soft support of his white pillow and turned to press her cheek against the material. Her eyes set on the closed door to their bathroom in which she'd heard him turn off the water after he'd stepped in to take a shower and she imagined he was now drying off his naked skin before he would join her in bed.
Her heart jumped and knocked forcefully against her chest. No matter how familiar the smell of his bedsheets, the pressure of his mattress and the looks of his four bedroom walls surrounding her had become in the past months, she doubted she would ever get used to having some iof her senses being consumed by him, without him physically with her.

Though y/n's presence in his bed was no longer unusual, normally it was because she had her legs wrapped around Harry's hips, his soft mouth licking and biting her lips in a mixture of tenderness and lust, as well as both hands pressed to the mattress by his own or wound tightly into his hair.

It had become normally for y/n to hear other noises tha their ragged breathing or throaty gasps. And though she wouldn't ever deny that hearing him grunt her name was her favorite, she had developed a soft spot for the noises that were more ordinary, like the car of his neighbour leaving its parking spot or the barking dog that lived two houses down the road.
The noises that let her imagine that she had place in this bedroom for moments that didn't incuse him between her legs or naked and fast asleep, too exhausted to show her to the door.

Y/n pulled the wrinkled shirt of his she'd thrown on and rubbed her ankles together. A shaky breath left her mouth as she heard the soft thud of a towel falling to tile floor and her skin shuddered despite the warmth provided be the blanket.
Her lips were still sore from having them pressed to his for the most part of the last two hours and she whimpered upon accidentally hitching up her leg as it reminded her of the sensitivity between her legs. Even if Harry would want her to leave, she found herself doubting she'd manage to walk. Not whens he was already dizzy laying there.

Her thought were interrupted by light shining on her face as Harry steppped into the bedroom. From his hips hun a blue coloured pair of boxers and y/n's breathing hiotched when she noticed the drops falling from his wet hair land on his naked chest.

Harry's gaze met hers and her stomach knotted upon catching surprise at her presence cross his face.

"Hi."

Y/n shyly reciprocated his soft smile. "Hey"

"You're here," he hummed and stepped closer so he could pull back the sheets and make room for him to climb in, "You don't mind if i sleep without a shirt, do you?"

Surprised, she shook her head. "No, 'course not."

The bed dipped under his weigth and she felt herself tense as he nestled himself against her. His arm draped heavily over her stomach as he turned to lie on his own and his mouth met her neck, before he pulled her further against him and hummed.

"Like that you're here."

"You do?"

Harry nodded and squeezed her body. "Hm."

His skin was warm against hers and y/n suppressed a whimper at the comfort provided by his close proximity and smell of freshly washed skin. Her fingers gently traced the bone of his shoulder blades before scraching the back of his neck.

"I  didn; t think you'd be happy to see me here."

Though she'd whispered the words and had believed Harry wouldn't hear them, he did. His eyes fluttered open and met her unsure ones.

"You did?"

Y/n nodded softly and turned in discomfort. "yeah... most of the time i leave after we... you know."