There's An Intruder In Her Home

Harry's Pov:

I hummed lowly under my breath as i unlocked the door to Y/n's apartment. A sense of excitement still cursed through me at the knowledge that i had my own key to her home, a sign that she clearly wanted me with her as often as i wanted to be with her. Today had been a very long and very stressful day, but in all, everything to do, but it was still quite a new feeling for me; wanting someone to come home to and to tell about my day. I smiled at the thought of maybe even getting her to massage my back, should i tell her about the knots i was painfully feeling in my shoulders.

It surprised me when the key didn't turn, indicating that the door hadn't been locked at all. Strange. Normally it was me who arrived at Y/n's apartment way before she didn't and not the other way around. Frowning i set the keys on the small table next to the entrance and slowly slipped off my shoes, making sure to remain quiet just in care Y/n had gone home earlier due to not feeling well. She had complained about headaches  only yesterday as i remembered. Perhaps she was in bed already, all cuddled up in blankets and ready for me to crawl up to her and kiss her before drifting off to sleep together. I loved nights like that, when either of us were too tired to do anything other than open our arms for the other to cuddle into and when the only words exchanged were quiet promises of love and affection.
I sighed when my tired feet slowly walked up the stairs and my head began to pound slightly.

Just when i was about to turn the corner to her bedroom i heard it. An unfamiliar, male voice. My heart dropped. Y/n had a man in her bed? Suddenly my mouth went incredibly dry and my fingers started to shake as fear and anger rushed through me. She couldn't be doing what i thought, right? I slowly took the next two steps to walk around the corner so i had a clear view onto her bed. The sight surprised me. Y/n was there, but instead of sleeping or being with an unknown man, she was sitting on the edge of the mattress, facing me with her hands behind her back and her cheeks wet with tears. Her beautiful lips were covered by a silver colored duct tape and she was breathing heavily. Her eyes sparkled with fear as she stared at the man who stood in the corner facing her but with his back to me. He practically loomed over her and could only be little shorter than i was. His torse was clad in a tight black jumper and his hands were wearing gloves. Y/n whimpered as he continued to speak to her and i shook my head, trying to rid my head from the ringing noise as the shock cursed through my veins, leaving me in almost a drunken state. Trying to be as quiet as possible i took one step further, standing right behind the man, so close i could see him breath. I shuddered when i noticed the knife he held tightly in his right one and felt such a rush of anger i had never felt before. He was threatening Y/n. This man had dared coming into her home to frighten my girlfriend and to fucking tie her up. I saw red and never before had i wanted to kill someone as badly as i did in that moment, if only because he made her cry.
All of a sudden Y/n's eyes moved from the man and to me, widening with surprise. My heart droped and the sick feeling in my stomach increased as i quickly motioned for her to keep quiet. Y/n blinked twice, indicating that she'd understood me and though the situation still frightened us both, i could tell that my presence already eased her, even if it was only a little bit. Alright, i needed to keep calm for both of our sake.
The man crouched down and pulled a bag to his feet, still muttering low threats and insults and i took his distraction to raise my hands. I tried to form two guns, two which Y/n shook her head so slightly the man didn't notice. Good. So the knife was his only weapon. My rapidly beating heart squeezed painfully before slowing.
Y/n's eyes went wide in fear when i took a step back and i held up both hands for her to stay calm, then i turned around and gave my best to hurry down the stairs as quietly as possible. Though every inch of my body was filled with anger and though all i could think about was going back to Y/n and to kill the man threatening her, i forced my shaking fingers to pull out my phone and to dial 999, the english emergency number. My heart was still beating so fast i couldn't breath and i cursed when the phone kept ringing.