Afraid Of March

Harry would love her. He'd be so overwhelmingly in love, she wouldn't have to do anything but mile for the hold she'd have over him to strengthen.
Sometimes he would believe he'd go crazy if he didn't hear her voice, if he didn't touch her skin and if he didn't see her beautiful face.
Their connection would be strong and he'd be proud to be the guy who'd get to hold her hand.

And when march would come closer, he'd feel a fear paralyze his body and guilt tie a know around his throat. He would break into sweats, he would shake and when she'd ask if he was okay, he'd say that as long as she'd be near, everything would be fine.
March was coming around far too fast.
She wouldn't be around much longer by that point and that would pain him enough to rob him of his sleep. He'd try to not wake her when he'd stare at her sleeping face in the middle of the night and try to mesmerize her beauty, since a picture that he'd manage to take with him just wouldn't do.
March would almost turn into a frigthening dark thought, one he would dread and learn to loathe from the depth of his heart.
He wouldn't have expected to feel this way when planning his tour. Instead he would've hoped to be beyond happy and excited, that this month coming closer would have his skin buzzing and chest full of butterflies. Instead his tummy would be stuffed with bricks and making him sick every day.

The approach of march would keep Harry from finding any dort of comfort, even when he'd have her by his side, and that would in turn anger and confuse and scare him some more.
March. How he would learn to hate that blooy month.

She would feel it, too. The same bruden bringing tension into his shoudlers would weighten her down and cloud her head.
Her heart would be so full of him, knowing that march would be here soon would consume her blood with fear and there would be nothing that could ease the tension off her shoulders.
All this because they would be separated. March would force them to live with more distance between them, than any pair of lovers would enjoy having to bear.

Neither of them would know how to behave around each other, the closer march would come.
They would try to smile without letting their tears drown their eyes. Their arms try and hold on to the other, hoping the strength of their hold wouldn't lead on how desperate they both were to not be separated.

But time would be as unforgiving as time unfortunately always was and none of their attempts to keep the other from knowing how opset they'd be would end up working. They would recognize their own pain in the other; s eyes just like they would understand the other's love as the same emotion making their own heart beat.

When it would be time for him to drop his suitcase and large bag in front of his door and he would turn around to face his lover with a sad expression on his beautiful face, she would be there waiting. She would step into his arms and lift up her hands so they would find his cheeks and caress them softly, no longer ashamedto let her distress how.

"I'm afraid." His voice would be quiet and hoarse from swallowing down the tears that would be readt to drown his eyes at any moment.

She wouldn't have the strength to stifle the whimper falling her mouth, but she would try by pressing her lips to his warm skin and kissing her Harry for as long as she could.

"We will be okay," she would promisye, "March came so fucking fast, Hary. July will do the same."

His curls would tickle her skin when he'd nod, trying to believe her words and trust in their truth. He would kiss her. He would kiss her. He would cuddle her into his chest and breathe her in. She would dream of not having to let him go.