Unwelcome hands

It's strange how it isn't easy to have fun at a place where you are supposed to have fun.

Right now, y/n knew she was supposed to feel good. Set alive or like her skin was on fire and her blood a burning liquid that pumped pure energy throguh her veins.
But she didn't.

The loud music couldn't sway her and even though she was out there among dancing strangers and dancing herself, the feeling of excitement didn't catch on. No matter how high she stretched her arms and how far apart she spread her fingers, se couldn't grasp that euphoria she saw written so clearly on every person's face that was surrounding her.

Y/n felt out of place. And abandoned.

When she breathed, her lungs filled with air that was thick with artificial smoke and humid from people's sweat. Her eyes darted around the room and the only thing showed by the dim lights was a group of people thad had accomplished what she hadn't and it was enough to make her feel terrible.
Y/n wasn't a person who didn't enjoy a night out, it was just that she didn't enjoy a night out on her own.
And though she hadn't come to the venue alone, after her friend had excused herself to grab another drink a good twenty minutes ago, y/n found it pretty safe to say that she was stranded. Even with a bar full of people asking for an alcholic beverage, tere was no way Nina would take that long, unless she had let herself be interrupted by a girl chatting her up.
On glance sufficed for y/n's suspicion to be confirmed.
Her tall and blonde friend was practically glowing as she leant against the bar with a drink in her hand, facing a girl who sipped on the glass y/n knew had supposed to have been for her.

"Great. Thanks."

Though the emotion having been abandoned settled in the pit of her sotmach, y/n took a deep breath and continued to move her hips in the right rhythm to the music. Maybe she wouldn't catch on to feeling as good as the people around her, but it didn' t hurt to continue trying.

Y/n mouthed along to the song being blasted through the speakers.

That's when she caught the attention of somebody standing near her and even she hadn't wanted it, she captured his interest.

Maybe it was because her night was meant to be doomed, because only minutes after she had decided to let go, a person decided to take hold of her and guide her movements so they matched his.
Hands settled on her hips and pulled her against a stranger's front where they held her tight, making her feel the friction of his jeans against her backside.
Y/n's eyes shot open.
She wiggled in the man's hold and tried to bring just a little more distance between them, but he kept his hands where they were and made it impossible for her to move any way other than in the one he guided her to.
Hot breath touched her bare neck and y/n shuddered when a foreign and wet mouth settles against the skin of her shoulder.

She tried to enjoy it. Willed herself to like what he was doing.
But as mentioned before, it's not easy to have fun when you are supposed to have fun. And the slobbery bites and nips against her jaw were anything but pleasure bringing.

The man's appraches and the way he moved his hands against her body and up her frontm was something she knew she was supposed to find arousing, yeu that didn't happen either.
If anything, she was slowly suffocated. Y/n felt like a hand had closed around her throat and tightening.
This didn't feel good.
There was nothing in her head or heart that found joy in what the stranger was doing with her.

"Stop!"

But of course the loud music, that had drowned out so much so far, also didn't fail to drown out her voice as she repeatedly begged the man to let go of her body.
If only he'd loosened his hold.
If only he didn't squeeze her so tight.