A Little Bit Of Jealousy

"Ugh i can't believe she did that!"

My fingers shook in anger and the blood flowing through my veins felt as if it was on fire. The skin of my ars was covered in a shiver and i itched to slap someone. Hard. preferably her, so that stupid grin she had flashed me would fall right off and to her feet.
I should have known she would make a move. She'd been eyeing him from the moment he'd set foot into the club, her orbs trailing over his body as if he were piece of meat and i could have sworn she had even licked her lips. Of course i knew harry was hot. It was a fact impossible to ignore, but so was me holding his hand tightly and him kissing my cheek ten minutes.
We were a team.
I let my keys fall into the small bowl we kept by the door, the small objects making a loud clinking noise, before i continued on stomping into our living room where i kicked off my shoes. Harry followed me through the door and shut it behind himself quietly, his concerned gaze never leaving my frame.

He couldn't remember a time where he'd see me quite as mad as i was right now and though the reason for my displeasure upset him just the same, he couldn't help but smile a little. Firstly he was relieved my anger wasn't addressed to him as he hated it when we fought about something, and secondly harry found himself incapable to ignore the small crease between my brows. He'd admit to me alter that said crease would always make him want to make up again, as it was difficult for him to refrain from kissing it.

"I mean"i began, my voice filled with venom and still not facing him, "She knew i was there, by your side! She was even said 'hi' to me only an hour earlier and then she goes off and does that!"

My foot knocked away the shoes i had discarded angrily and i groaned in frustation.

"Love, calm down" harry spoke gently, stepping closer and sighing when i flinched away from the hand he tried to touch me with.

My trembling fingers pulled at the sleeves of my coat and released an angry when i couldn't get the fabric off of me. Harry's wide eyes looked at me with soft worry, waiting for my consent before he hesitantly reached out to aid me. Once the coat was off, my jewelry followed. I threw the earrings onto our coffee table along with my necklase and the rings decorating my fingers, all excepts for one.

"She did this on purpose, harry" i accused, looking at him for comfirmation, "I told you she had no respect for our relationship and there you go! She wanted to provoke me!"

His pink lips were set into a thin line and he stayed silent, knowing that i would probably jump his throat if he spoke any word for her defense. Harry instead but his lower lip and eyed me with a gently gaze. Though i loved his patient nature any other time, right now i wanted for him to jump up and join me in my rage. I wanted him to show a sign, any sign, that he cared, too. His soft curls fell over his forehead and he cleched his hands, resisting the urge to laugh and pull me into his body.

THere was something about me being angry he found endearing. He liked how my cheeks flushed because then, they glowed. He enjoyed to see how wide and sparkly my eyes got, 'cause only then could he see all the different colors in them. He even liked to hear my voice grow louder, through he had learned during our first months of dating that telling me i was cute when i was angry, only prolinged the argument. Still, he didn't want me to get too worked up.

"Baby"harry hummed soothingly, "It's alright."

"Nothing is alright! She tried to kiss you, good damn it!"

I stared at him in disbelief. My throat was tight and my eyes shone with fury. How could he stay so calm? I could have burst in anger and it only worsened as harry appeared to not understand why it was that i had got so mad. In fact, that cheeky bestard was grinning.
His green irbs were shining with with and cheekiness and a smile stretched over his lips so wide both dimples appeared. Was he actually enjoying this?
My eyes narrowed.

"Are you seriously okay with this?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Of course not."

"Well it sure sounds like you are!"

I stared at him and harry visibly shrunk back a littlem realizing only now how truly upset i seemed to be. Yet, he didn't quite know how to deal with me, how to calm me down. Because in his eyes, nothing happened.
He had pushed her back when she'd tried to lean in. Though firm, but still gentle, harry had loosened the grip she'd taken on the collar of his jacket and had taken a step back, telling her that he didn't desire her touch. He hadn't done anything wrong and hadn't let anything happen, i'd seen it.
Still, i couldn't get the image of her close to him out of my head. It tortured me and hurt my head, as it was basically the manifestation of all i feared since the moment i had fallen in love with him. And that he was okay with it, hurt me too.

"That's not ture and you know it" harry argued.

"Whatever, harry."

My shoulder knocked into his arm when i walked passed him and and to the stairs. It was when i reached the door to our bedroom that i heard him follow me and i made a point at leaving the door open upon entering, to let him know that i didn't want him to sleep on the couch, regardlessless of tonight's events.

Without saying anything, harry stepped closer to where i stood and began to pull at the zipper of my dress. I shivered when it fell to the floor and pooled around my feet. I mumbled a thanks and went to hang the dress into our wardrobe, but was stopped by two arms wrapping around my waist tightly.
I sighed.
Harry's chin pressed against my jaw before lowering to my shoulder. His lips kissed my skin, coaxing a small sigh from me and he smiled.

"You know i don't want her" harry whispered, "Couldn't want anyone, only you. Always."

Another kiss followed his gently words and i could already feel the anger drain from my veins.

"I know" i admitted reluctantly.

He hummed and squeezed me. My own hands found his wrists and i grasped them in need to hold on to something.
He's stepped back and out of her reach, i reminded myself. Harry had come straight to me and kissed me, making sure she could see.

"Snogged you to make a point" he continued into my ear with a laugh, "Let you mark my neck for anyone to see. Her included."

I gasped when he turned his head and into my neck and began to suckle on the skin of my neck, similar to how i had done to him.
My fingers dug into his wrists.

"You're so pretty" harry complimented, a kiss to my cheek followed, "The prettiest, actually."

"Prettier than her?" i asked quietly, surprising by the insecurity in my tone.

Harrry could heart it too and chuckled, not in a mocking wat though, "Of course, darling. Lovelier in any way possible."

"i hate when someone makes a move on you" i complained, "Especially since she was well aware that you and i are engaged."

"Yeah, well. A face like mine can be a blessing as well as a curse."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes, but struggled to keep the smile from forming.

Sensing the change in my mood, harry squeezed me once more and let ho. Reluctantly i turned around to face him, becoming aware of my lack of clothing when i noticed his eyes dart down for a moment. He quickly locked eyes with me again and smiles warmly.

"I love you" he spoke.

"I love you too, harry" i replied without hesitation, "But-"

I was silenced with a kiss and my eyes fell shut instantly at the sensation of his warm mount on mine. He groaned and kissed me deeper and i whined when his amrs circled my waist, bringing my body into his.

"She doesn't matter" harry breathed against my lips, "No one does. It's only you, y/n. I promise you don't need to worry. Ever."