Wattpad Original
There are 83 more free parts

02

Sebastian

"Follow me."

The hot chick who had been flirting with me since I arrived an hour ago whispered in my ear. Her voluptuous breasts pressed on my arm, her plump lips caressed my ear, and her fingers rubbed my nipple.

It was still early in the evening, but as usual, the elite club was crowded with people already. The place boomed with fast-paced, repetitive electronic music and light shows as the DJ remixed the best R&B and Hip-hop hits of the 2000s. The smell of sweat, perfume, and alcohol mingled in the air as the crowd grew bigger. Bodies easily touched each other, as there was not enough room to move.

I took a shot of tequila in one gulp and followed the chick. I was slightly drunk, but what the heck? I was young and enjoying my life.

"Where are you going?" My bodyguard, Max, stopped me. "We have to go. You have that dinner interview this evening."

"For fuck's sake. I'm not interested in having a boring dinner with a spinster librarian. Come on, Max, out of my way."

"But sir, you have to go. James said it's your final chance."

My lips pressed together tightly. Dammit. My parents had been threatening to remove me as heir to the Stavrakos fortune for months, and my mom thought an interview with a popular blogger would be the perfect way to reform my image. I couldn't think of anything more boring, but I was so close to becoming CEO. I couldn't let it slip through my grasp.

"In fifteen minutes, Max. Okay?" I conceded, raising a hand in front of him. A sign for him to shut up and leave me alone until then.

The next thing I knew, I was inside the restroom, and the chick was giving me a blow job. I grasped her head as I shoved myself deeper into her throat, faster and harder, until I jerked and ejaculated inside her mouth.

"Good girl." I rubbed her cheek as she swallowed all my juices, nice and good.

She licked her lips. "Delicious."

I left the restroom, promptly forgetting the chick.

Max waited outside the restroom. He nodded when he saw me. "Let's go?"

"Just a sec. Tucker arrived; I'll just say hi and have a shot."

"But sir, you'll be late in your engagement. You know what will happen if you don't make it to that dinner interview."

"I'll be there on the dot. Stop being a spoilsport. I'm not even worried." I tapped his back. "Five more minutes, then we can go to that interview. Okay?"

"Okay, boss." Max's lips twisted in dissatisfaction, but he didn't argue as he followed me deeper into the club. Nobody ever dared to argue with me.

Maximillian Brady was single and in his early thirties. He had been my bodyguard since I graduated from college three years ago. Wherever I went, he was with me, in every corner of the world. He knew the people I hung out with, what I'd been up to, and where I would go next.

"Hey, dude! What's up?" I greeted one of my close friends, Tucker Mills. He was my classmate in high school and worked as a pilot in our airline company.

"Doing good, man. I just touched down in New York after sixteen hours of flying from Dubai. I'm so bored, and I can't sleep. I need alcohol and a hot chick to fuck."

"Damn, man, you're just in time." I called the waiter and ordered a bottle of tequila.

Thirty minutes later, we were still in the club, having a good time drinking, laughing, and making out with girls.