Wattpad Original
There are 18 more free parts

67

Sebastian

Monday early morning, Sweet and I were back in New York. Sadly, we had to separate our ways. A helicopter brought her back to Dansville while I was getting ready to go to the office.

At ten o'clock, Mom entered my office smiling. She put her Birkin bag on my table and settled on the seat across from me.

"How's your trip to Paris with Sweet?"

"It was great." I smiled back at her.

"Did she enjoy it?"

"Yeah, she did. I showed her all the famous tourist destinations."

"You did not forget the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum, right?" Her eyebrows rose.

"Of course, especially those two."

"Good. I'm happy that you gave her that weekend getaway. She deserves it and more after all those terrible things you did to her."

The corner of my lips lifted in a wry smile. "must you keep on reminding me about it? I'm doing my best to make up to her, Mom."

"You should and never stop. Did you talk to her parents about it?"

"You mean, apologized to them?" My eyebrows rose. "Of course I did."

It was the truth, but I never mentioned that Sweet's parents were still upset at me.

"Good. I'm glad you settled that. It's not good dating Sweet when you're still in conflict with her parents. It's not a good start in a relationship." She shrugged and shifted position in her seat. "Anyway, did you tell Sweet that I want to meet her?"

"Yeah, I did."

"And?" Her eyebrows rose, waiting for me to tell her more.

"Of course she'll meet you. We'll just arrange when."

"Hmm...how about my birthday celebration this coming Saturday?"

"I thought you don't want a party and give your budget to the orphanage?"

"Well, I will still do that. I'll have a little celebration, just for family, relatives, colleagues, and close friends. We'll be having it at the Stavrakos Hotel Grand Ballroom." She leaned backward, sitting comfortably.

"That doesn't sound a little party to me."

"It will be," she said firmly, "and don't forget to tell Sweet to come, okay?"

"Okay, I will."

"Good," she stood up ready to leave, "it would be a good chance for us to get to know each other well."

***

After my first meeting, I had a video call with Sweet.

"How's my lovely angel?"

"Doing good. How's my handsome prince charming?" She giggled.

"I have a hectic schedule ahead of me, but everything's manageable, especially that I got my vitamins now." I gave her a teasing smile. She knew she gave me the energy.

"Thanks. You're so sweet."

"By the way, babe. Do you have any plans for our next date?"

"Hmm, nope. Anything is good with me as long as we're together."

My grin widened. "I'm glad you feel the same way. There's nothing in the world I want most other than to be with you 24/7. It's been five hours since we parted and I'm missing you terribly now."

"Same here," she blushed. "You should plan our next date. You're good at it."

"Okay. Would you like to go to the shooting range? We can do some practice in the morning, go to the gym, then relax in our suite... make love."