Wattpad Original
There are 51 more free parts

34

Sebastian

Monday morning, I was in my office, sitting behind my desk, with my fingers drumming on the mahogany table. I was confident that my revenge plan on Sweet was working beautifully. Based on her response on that mind-blowing kiss that we shared, I was certain that she started to fall for me already.

I smiled, rubbing my palms together. Good.

I shifted position, leaning against my high-back chair, and putting my feet up on my desk.

I admit, the kiss affected me. The moment our lips touched, I felt a spark in there that later became a firework. Damn. I forgot everything, even my revenge plan. I wanted that moment to freeze and continue kissing her for God knows how long. It took a lot of willpower for me to stop.

I pressed my lips together, then briefly licked my lower lip, like I could still taste her there. She had the softest lips ever. Warm and deliciously sweet that I couldn't get enough of.

Fuck, I've never responded like I did to her ever before, even to the most beautiful women in the world that I hooked up with. Now, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, and was dying for more.

I exhaled heavily, then rubbed my lips with the tip of my forefinger.

Dammit, Sebastian. Focus!

Yeah, I SHOULD stay focused on my revenge plan. Now that it's working, it's time to step up to the next level, which will start on our fifth date.

My mission. To seduce her.

It's time to use my charm and make her fall in love with me intensely, that all she could think about every hour, every minute and second of the day, is ME.

I smiled, imagining her reaction once I'd break her heart.

The door suddenly opened, interrupting my reverie.

"Sebastian." Mom strutted inside my office, wearing an all-black outfit, and holding a matching Birkin bag.

I put down my leg and sat properly, facing her.

"Yes, mother? What's the latest news?"

"I read Sweet's recent blog." She stood in front of me, then put her bag on my desk before settling comfortably on the chair across from me.

My eyebrows rose instantly. I had my notification turned on in Sweet's blog. I read her latest post last night.

"What about it?"

"Well, I'm happy that she cleared the issue on who you dated in the event and talked good things about you."

"Yeah, I saw it."

"I wonder, hmm..." her lips twisted, then said, "how much did you pay her to write good articles about you?"

"What?!" I scoffed, "come on, Mom. Sweet is known to write her honest opinion only. She's telling the truth, I'm a changed man."

"I'm just kidding," she waved her hand, then raised an eyebrow, "at least she helped you clean your reputation. Sweet Treble is very lovely, I can't blame you for liking her. She's also amazing with all her accomplishments..."

"But?" I knew what was coming already. Her negative impression of Sweet.

She rolled her eyes, then continued.

"But, I still can't forget what she did to you, it affected not just you but our entire family. Me particularly. People questioned my parenting, and I lost my chairmanship in the women's elite club this year."

"Yeah, you already told me. But Mom, stop blaming it on Sweet. She has nothing to do with all of it. Your parenting had been questioned not just by the media, but everyone, since I was seven, when I burned our mansion. And about your chairmanship, the members obviously noticed that you've manipulated the position for several years already, it's time to give a chance to others."