Wattpad Original
There are 23 more free parts

62

Sweet

Hello lovely readers,

Time flew by so fast. Last Saturday was my 8th date with Sebastian. Yes, I'm counting, maybe until I tire of counting the days, and shift them into months (hopefully into years) instead.

We had a wonderful time together, first in a cafe in Dansville, as we were catching up with our favorite drinks, talking about things that mattered to us. Then we went to his grandparents' house, where I met them for the first time. I had a great time talking to them, especially to his grandma, who told me their love story that started with a butterfly. I couldn't help but feel so giddy and in love. We didn't stay for long and flew to their beach island. Yes, where the Stavrakos Hotel Island and Beach Resort were located. We spent the rest of the day swimming, sunbathing, eating, talking, and just enjoying each other's company.

As we continued to date, I learned so much about the real Sebastian Stavrakos. His perception of life, thoughts, interest, likes and dislikes. The internet projected him as an easy-going guy, a notorious playboy, and rebellious son. Probably there were one or two exaggerations there, or none. But the Sebastian I'm dating now is the exact opposite. He's kind, caring, polite and a total gentleman. He treats me like a princess; taking care of my needs, making sure I'm okay, holding my hand, opening doors for me and always keeping me safe.

Yes, we're getting closer to each other, and what we have right now is leading to something great.

After I posted my blog, they flooded the comment section with messages from my followers and readers.

Are you Sebastian's girlfriend already? Please tell us we're dying to know.

Oh my God, Sweet. I envy you so much. Where can I find my own handsome billionaire?

You've been dating for two months already. I assumed you already kissed. Is he a good kisser?

How much closer did you get? Did you have sex on the 8th date?

The comments were really wild, but I understood their reactions. They were all excited and giddy to know the real score between the two of us and wished our story would be like a fairy tale that ended happily ever after.

***

In the middle of the week, I submitted the draft of my manuscript to my publisher. I was so happy that I accomplished everything for my first book. Now I just have to relax, concentrate on my blog and wait for my publisher's feedback, which would be in a week. With Sebastian's interview about the princesses' drama, I assumed the publisher would be eager to read my manuscript.

Yes. Finally, the most expected story of the two princesses' scandal involving Sebastian would be told to the entire world.

I remember, Sebastian opened up to me about the princesses drama.

"Your publisher really wants the princesses drama?" He chuckled, "they think it would make your book a bestseller?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I'm sorry. If you don't want to expose what really happened, then it's okay."

"But you will lose your book deal. That's very important to you."

"Of course, but I don't want to pressure you. It's your life, and the public will have access to it."

He waved his hand, "ah, ignore what people say. I want you to get that book deal. I know it's your dream to have a book published by the Dreamer's Publishing House."