Wattpad Original
There are 39 more free parts

46

Sweet

On Sunday morning, I wrote a blog.

Hello my lovely readers!

Yesterday, we had a blast here in Dansville. We celebrated this year's potato festival. There were a lot of activities before the contest started. There were booth games, like the Crossbow Shoot, Milk Bottle and the Balloon and Dart and fun dance activities, like a newspaper dance contest, which I won with my partner, Jace Hamilton. Yes, we got the prize - a free dinner at Al's Diner.

Many were excited about the contest proper and some really prepared for it. As well as the trophy, big prizes awaited for the winners. There was potato eating (that my best friend, Marie, won), sack race, mechanical bull riding and the major contest which was one highlight of the festival - the potato carrying race.

A big congratulation to Sebastian Stavrakos for winning the 400-meters potato carrying race. I'm so happy for you. Sincerely, thank you for participating in the event with us. I truly appreciate you coming to join us.

Sadly, an incident happened. My brother, Colton and I rushed a family friend to the Emergency Room. After all the lab tests and X-rays, thank God, there were no major casualties. He had some muscle sprains and mild dehydration.

As one organizer of the event, I would like to thank everyone who helped make the activities happen. Here's the list of all the sponsors...

Marie arrived after I posted my blog. She was in my bedroom playing with our dog, Snow.

"I texted James and asked him why Sebastian left the event immediately." I said, flipping through the pages of my journal.

"What did he say?" Marie asked.

"Hmm, someone called and summoned Sebastian to an urgent meeting. He had to fly back to the city right away."

"Without saying goodbye? I doubt if that's the real reason. He's upset and jealous seeing you rush to Jace's side."

"That's what I thought too." I shifted my position on my seat, behind my working desk, "I couldn't just leave Jace suffering in pain. I knew what he'd been through with his back injury. Besides, nobody helped him. Everyone was cheering at Sebastian."

"Well, I hope Sebastian will understand that when you explain to him."

"I really hope so," I sighed and joined her in playing with Snow, rubbing her belly.

"Anyway, were you able to ask him about the princess drama?"

"That's another problem, you know. I wasn't able to talk to him much. He left early."

"Oh girl. You had enough time during lunch," she reminded me.

She was right. I even brought him to our home to have privacy because the music at the event was too loud. But there was no interview happening in the house. I got so distracted by his presence. All my interview questions burst in the air when we started kissing and making out.

"I got no chance to ask about the two princesses. But I learned he was into bull riding with friends during college."

"Hmm, not very exciting information," she shrugged her shoulders. "What else did you learn about him?"

"He did car racing, played poker, and fought during college."

"Everyone knows that. It's all over the internet. We need something new."

"I'm not done, okay? He had a dog. A Beagle named Monty. Sadly, he lost it ten years ago in the forest, while he was camping."

"Oh really? That's new." Her face lit up with excitement. "What else? Tell me more?"