Wattpad Original
There are 49 more free parts

36

Sweet

The helicopter landed on top of the Stavrakos Residential Building where Sebastian was waiting for me. The door opened and instantly, our eyes met. His beautiful chiseled face lit up in a smile. A tantalizing smile that left me breathless.

Darn, he looked so handsome and dangerous in an all-black outfit. Long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled below his elbows and matching black pants. His smell was like a drug in my system. A manly scent combination of musky, citrusy and spicy, with the freshness from the shower.

"Hello, Sweet." He greeted me.

"Hello, Sebastian. Nice to see you again." I responded and he helped me down from the chopper, taking my hand. Instantly, I felt electrified by his touch. He never let go of my hand, until I got settled on the ground.

"You look so gorgeous," his dark blue eyes traveled on my body. Slowly. Sensuously.

My whole body flushed at his scrutiny. All of me felt heated. I could feel the sexual tension between us, vibrating strongly.

I wore a spaghetti strap red long dress with a slit on the side and a nude stiletto sandals. Yeah, it was a bit sexy, more than my usual. God knows what I was thinking when I decided to wear the dress. I bought it in one of my impulsive purchases that I regretted.

"So are you." I countered the compliment and was rewarded with a teasing wink that made my heart flutter.

We walked down a wide marbled stairs and I saw an oak brown double door, with a sign. PENTHOUSE.

"Welcome to my house," he said, as we entered his luxurious penthouse, perched on the highest floor of the building, with floor to ceiling glass windows, showing the spectacular view of the city lights, from the skyscrapers, bridges, billboards, and others.

My eyes roamed around the huge room. The interior design was modern and minimalist. The walls were painted in white. The furniture was limited to the necessities. A large black sofa and a huge mahogany center table. There was also a meeting table, a bar, a billiard table, bookshelves and more. At the far end, I could see a pool, with the water sparkling in the moonlight.

I stood there, frozen in the middle of the room. The thrill and excitement in seeing him again was so intense, my body sizzled and my knees turned so weak.

"Would you like a drink?"

"No, thank you," I shook my head, "I'm good."

"So, let's have dinner then," he reached for my hand and I shyly took it.

He showed me the elegant rectangular dining table with a beautiful set up on top. Red roses in a short rectangular clear glass vase and candles at the center of the table. Each end had a set of elegant China wares, silver utensils and a crystal clear flute wine glass.

My heart pounded so fast at the intimacy of the ambience. I suddenly got nervous knowing that we would be alone having dinner together in the privacy of his penthouse.

Just the two of us.

The whole evening.

In his territory.

Realization suddenly hit me.

Oh God, what am I doing here?

My walls immediately appeared. Huge blocks falling from the sky and filling up so high around me.

I've never signed for this. This isn't the kind of dating deal that we agreed on. It's too intimate for us who are fake dating.

We could have dinner in a restaurant, where many people could see us, especially the media. A private dinner defeated the purpose of giving the media something to write about us this week.