Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

84

Sebastian

"I think that's way too much," Sweet said. "He's just a college freshman, so it's not really suitable for him to stay alone in a fancy presidential suite."

"You heard her, man. When she says no, it's a definite no."

She had a valid point, though. But I wasn't sure if Colton actually meant it. I could tell he really wanted to say yes.

"Just think about it," I said. "If you change your mind, just let me know."

"Cool, I'll give it some thought."

"No, you won't," Sweet said sharply.

Her pride was definitely doing the talking. She clearly wanted nothing to do with me after what I did.

Dammit. This is way harder than I thought. I really need her to forgive me, and I was thinking, maybe her brother could help us get back together.

"That's not an option right now," Sweet continued. "If he's going to move, it would be to another dorm like this."

"Absolutely. I won't force him to accept it if he doesn't want to, I promise."

"Thanks," she said calmly, keeping it civil after we laid eyes on each other again.

I turned to my sister and said. "Since we can't fix this problem right now, why don't you just go home, Luna? Sorry, but I can't let you share a room with a guy."

"He's not a normal guy. He's a complete ogre." She mumbled.

"Ogre, huh?" Colton was unfazed, then he turned to Sebastian. "Does she usually act like this? Trying to annoy people?"

"Hmm," I paused, thinking. "She's usually the quiet one in the family. Maybe you gave her a reason to hate you."

"It all began in the elevator. She totally punched me and then this situation, sharing a room and all." Colton said, looking smug, "The only explanation I can think of is that she can't stand being near a ridiculously attractive guy."

Luna got even more pissed off after Colton's comment.

"You're seriously delusional if you think I'm attracted to you." Livid, Luna flung her pillow at Colton's face, and he caught it.

"Thanks for this," he said, hugging her pillow. "Now, I have an extra one."

"Don't hug it, you jerk. You're contaminating it with your germs! Give it to me," Luna burst out. She went to grab her pillow from Colton, and then they both ended up falling onto his bed.

"Hey, hey." I pulled them apart, then turned to Luna. "Grab your things. I'll have a car come pick you up now."

"But, why me?" She made a sad face.

"No questions about it, Luna. You gotta trust me. I'm doing what's best for you. Besides, it's Wednesday. You're expected to join our family dinner."

"Okay, fine." She rolled her eyes.

I love my sister, but I can't handle her always going along with everything she wants. She needs to realize that in life, you can't win every time. Yeah, we try our hardest to get what we want, but sometimes we gotta know when to quit too, when it's not good for us to keep going. We gotta learn to bounce back from failure and find a new direction.

Sweet

Once Luna got picked up, me and Sebastian went to the park to take a leisurely walk and, of course, to talk.

"How have you been?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He said.

We both stopped and realized we were both talking at the same time.