Wattpad Original
There are 48 more free parts

37

Sweet

I stepped back, away from him. Realizing what the hell am I doing in his penthouse anyway.

Rage bottled up inside me, my lower lip trembled as I spat at him.

"No way. If you brought me here to have sex with you, sorry, you've got the wrong girl. You can't lure me with food, or with...with your charm and hospitality..."

"Hey, hey. Calm down. I never said I'm going to have sex with you," he held his hands up in front of him, "I was only teasing you, okay? I told you before, I don't force myself on women."

My scalp prickled with shame. It just showed that I didn't trust him and still believed the worst of him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have said that," I covered my face briefly with my hands, the quilt consumed me, and when I opened, his ocean blue eyes were looking at mine.

"It's alright. I shouldn't have teased you. You have every reason not to trust me after what I did to you."

"No, no, please don't say that. I believe you got rid of your...not so good habits. I just need some time to process that, totally."

"Of course," he gave a half-smile. "You still want the tour? We can start in the living room and skip all the bedrooms."

"Sure," I beamed at him.

He gave me a tour of his house starting in the living room. I stared at a huge landscape painting that hung on the wall.

"My grandpa Kristov painted this." He said, then stood beside me. I rubbed my palms together, too conscious of his nearness.

"He's really good, huh?"

"Yeah. He won the best art painting award at a very young age."

"Very impressive. Did you inherit his talent?"

He chuckled, "nope. I don't have any talent."

"Of course you have. You're good in dealing business, and now, in cooking."

He laughed aloud, "you really think so?"

"Absolutely." I gave him a two thumbs up.

"Maybe I should enhance my cooking skills, then."

He showed me the elegant theater room, with a huge screen and more comfy chairs than those in the movie theaters. Then the gym, where he spent most of his evenings working out. That explains his well-toned body. There was also his study room, with bookshelves filled with books about business, success stories, motivation, robots, planes and spaceships.

"Have you read all the books here?"

"Yeah. I have read over 2,000 books since I was young. These ones are my favorites. The rest are in the mansion."

"Two thousand books? That's a lot! You're a bookworm."

"That's something people don't know." He shrugged.

I was so impressed. No one knows that Sebastian read many books. No wonder he was so sharp-minded and could divert to any topics. This is something very exciting to write about. I'm sure my publisher will be delighted to know.

"Those miniature toys," he pointed at the glass shelves hanging above the bookshelves, full of miniature toys; planes, robots, spaceships, cars, motorbikes, and other motor operated machines, "are just a few of my massive collection. I'm an avid collector of any machine moving."

"Wow, amazing. I'm sure you keep them in your room, in the mansion."

"Nope. There are too many, it won't fit. I built a mini museum inside our estate, just for it."