Wattpad Original
There are 57 more free parts

28

Sebastian

At quarter to twelve, I was inside Central Park, sitting in the bench. I was early for my date with Sweet so I took my time and read her latest blog.

Hello my Sweet Readers!

Tonight, I had a blast! I received a prestigious award from the Businessmen and Professionals Global Organization, as the year's Social Media Rising Star. It's an honor to be recognized for my contribution in the social media world, by spreading knowledge as well as good vibes and motivation to everyone. With that, I'm very thankful to everyone involved in the organization and the award giving ceremony... and most especially to you, who is reading right now. All of my achievements won't be possible without your endless love and support.

I would like to congratulate everyone who won an award, especially to Sebastian Stavrakos and his family, for continually winning every year as the most innovative company.

The mention of my name was enough to bring me on cloud nine. A smile formed in my lips as I continued reading.

I attended the event with my brother, Colton, who was too happy to join me because of the food. He couldn't get enough of the lobster, because they were so delicious! Anyways, I'm very thankful to my sponsors for giving me a glamorous look last night. My gown, shoes, hair and makeup...

After reading her blog, I googled for the weather tonight, but I encountered an article about me on last night's event. The caption: Who was Sebastian's real date last night?

Damn it. The media wouldn't stop marking me as a playboy. There was a photo of me and Sweet, when I greeted her with a kiss. It was an excellent shot that I screenshot to my phone. I could stare at it in bed tonight when I think of her.

Another photo with Regina. It captured when I tried to evade her kiss. It became a habit whenever we met. Then a photo with Mikaela, an actress and Tucker's cousin. She's our drinking buddy and also into girls.

Last photo was with the royal family. I pressed my lips tightly. The photo was even cropped, removing Luna from the photo. I shook my head, disappointed that some people make a living by spreading fake news and destroying a person's reputation on the internet.

What worries me was, what would Sweet think once she'd see these photos? Either she'd dismiss it, wouldn't believe a thing or mark me as the ultimate playboy who couldn't change my bad habits.

I exhaled heavily, feeling frustrated.

I looked at my watch, it was fifteen minutes past twelve. Where is she? She always come on time.

I admit, I'm not a very patient person when it comes to waiting. I would leave right away once a person is one minute late. But with Sweet, I did not know why I was still there anticipating for her to come. I was not even mad, but worried what happened to her.

Maybe she forgot about our date. Maybe she got bored with me and this dating deal already. Maybe she was with her ex-boyfriend.

I sighed and shook my head.

No way she'd be with her ex-boyfriend. She rejected his invitation last night in front of me. She was with her brother this morning, helping him to move-in in his dorm. Maybe there's some things they need to settle with the headmistress. She said she'll come and I know she will. I trust her words, more than anything else.

I kept a positive thought. And that moment, I saw her, walking towards me like fresh air.

I sighed with utmost relief, as I continued to stare at her. Oh God, she looked so beautiful. Her hair blown, her face flushing and her beautiful plump lips turned into a smile when our eyes locked.