Wattpad Original
There are 41 more free parts

44

Sweet

There's no doubt I can't control myself when I'm with Sebastian. My body reacts strongly when I'm with him. We shared hot, passionate, steamy kisses, something I never felt before, even with Jace. The excitement and thrill were there, like a new found adventure. Yes, being with Sebastian was like an adventure that I wanted to discover and explore.

I know it's wrong that I allowed myself to get too close to him, because once this dating deal is over, we're also done.

While being with Jace is an uncommon thing. Permanent and long lasting. I vibe with him more, in almost everything, obviously because we moved into the same world. From our interests, group of friends, favorite food and music, and we both believed in commitment and marriage.

Jace loves Mom's potato salad. He thought it was one of the most delicious foods he'd ever tasted. While Sebastian thought it was just okay. Well, everyone has different tastes though, and Sebastian tasted too many dishes all over the world.

I saw how easy it is with Jace and my family versus how challenging Sebastian is. The latter doesn't fit into my world as easily.

Sebastian just made me crazy thinking about him.

There was also that girl's wallet in his bathroom that made me doubtful of his intention towards me and wondered if he was still in his old bad habit.

I sighed, feeling bewildered.

***

We went back to the event and bumped into Marie, who was holding a trophy. She won the women's mash potato eating contest.

"Wow, congratulations! You nailed it!"

"Thanks, bestie," Marie said, looking so tired. "I'm so full, I think I won't eat for an entire week."

"How many pounds did you eat?"

"Fifteen, my goodness. I can't even bear to look at a potato now, feeling no guilt. I think I also gained fifteen pounds."

"It's time to hit the gym." I suggested.

"Yeah, right? This money I got is just enough for my gym membership," she chuckled, then turned to Sebastian. "Hello, Mr. Stavrakos. Nice to see you here."

"Same to you, Marie. And call me Sebastian."

"That's weird, but I'll try." She answered, then informed us that the potato carrying race was about to start. "Aren't you going to watch the race at the stadium?"

"Yeah, we're on our way there." I answered.

"Great. Save a chair for me, please. I'll just put this in my room." She referred to her trophy.

"Sure! See you."

We arrived at the stadium where the contest was being held. Around fifty to sixty men gathered at the starting line of the race, including Dad, Colton, and Jace. They were all waiting for the race to start.

Each competitor would carry a 50 kilogram sack of potatoes around the stadium's 400 meters oval track. They could either walk or run. The prize. A trophy and 1,000 dollars in cash.

"I'd like to join the race. Can I?"

"Sure. This is an open event. But you'll get all muddy."

He grinned, "so what? Getting dirty is part of the fun. I'm already here, so might as well join."

"Great! Come, I'll help you register."

I accompanied him to register for the race. I was glad he joined, knowing that he enjoyed adventurous activities like it.