Wattpad Original
There are 35 more free parts

50

Sweet

"Sweet," Sebastian whispered. His tongue traced the outline of my lips. I parted my lips and allowed his tongue to slide against mine, heating my blood to a boiling point.

He tasted so divine. Soft and slightly sweet taste. My hands crept on his chest, then ran to his shoulders.

His mouth trailed a path down my neck, kissing and licking the throbbing pulse.

"Sebastian," I moaned aloud.

"I've been dying to kiss you the moment I saw you step down from the chopper. Do you know how hot and gorgeous you look in this little black dress?"

I flushed at his flattery.

Before I could utter a reply, he captured my mouth with his again, kissing me passionately. His fingers toyed with one spaghetti strap, and I didn't protest when he slid it down and rained kisses on my shoulder. Heat curled inside me when his mouth moved down over the swell of my breasts.

"Oh, God...Sebastian." I moaned.

My dress slid down on my waist, revealing my breasts. I could see his blue eyes darken as he stared at my twin peaks.

"You are way more beautiful than I imagined." His fingers touched the side of my breast, tracing a finger around it, then caressing.

I arched my back when his mouth captured one breast, licking and sucking my already swollen nipple, then did the same to the other.

I held my breath, feeling the featherlike touch of his fingers, as they moved lower, tracing the length of my stomach, until they reached the upper hem of my underwear.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he said.

"No. I don't want you to stop," I answered.

I gave in to my feelings. I stopped thinking and gave it to the thrill and excitement of making love with Sebastian.

His fingers crept inside my black bikini, slowly.

"Ah..." I moaned aloud when his fingers touched my most sensitive bead.

"You're so wet," he whispered, then captured my mouth with his. His tongue slid on mine, tasting, licking, and suckling. While his fingers were busy working on my center, stroking the bead, making it more swollen.

"Oh God, Sebastian..." I was gasping at the intensity of the pleasure.

He inserted his finger inside me, inch by inch, stretching deeply, then gently thrusted in and out of me in a delicious sensuous rhythm, while his mouth was greedily ravishing my mouth.

His finger became aggressive, going faster and faster, and the same with his mouth.

"I'm coming, Sebastian... please don't stop," I begged as he pushed me to the edge.

But to my disappointment, he indeed stopped. He went down to his knees and removed my underwear. He spread my legs wider, pushing my knees out.

"You're so beautiful," he said, staring at my glistening wet center. It made me flush, embarrassed by his scrutiny.

His mouth descended, then his tongue licked my slit. I gasped at the unbearable pleasure.

I held his head, watching him. I was gasping and crying. How good it felt. His skillful tongue flicking my bead, licking my juices, sucking and fucking my center. He was eating me like I was the most delicious food in the world.

I reached the peak of my pleasure; the release overwhelmed me. I collapsed on the couch, with my chest heaving.

"Was it good?" he asked as he sat beside me.