Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

85

Sebastian

I felt Sweet's warm embrace as she wrapped her arms around me. It signified forgiveness and acceptance, and it brought tears to my eyes.

"Thank you, Sweet. Thank you so much," I rained kisses on her head and hugged her tighter. I felt a sense of relief wash over me.

I was truly grateful and happy for the second chance that she had given me. I made a mistake and had hurt her so badly, but I would work hard to make amends and show her how truly sorry I am.

I knew that I still had work to do to rebuild the trust that had broken, but I was grateful for the opportunity to do so.

"Let's start all over again, Sebastian, by taking things one step at a time and enjoy the journey of rediscovering each other."

I nodded, agreeing with her.

"I want that too. It will help us build a strong and healthy relationship that will last for years to come." My fingers caressed her cheek, then tucked her hair behind her ear.

"It's important to be honest and open with each other also, especially about our intentions and expectations for the relationship."

"I totally agree. Communicating openly is the most important thing."

"I'm glad we agreed this time." She gave me her sweetest smile, and gave me a smack on my lips.

That made me flush, like a teenage boy getting his first kiss from his crush.

I admit, the moment I saw her again at the dorm, my heart skipped a beat. She was as beautiful as I remembered, with her long, flowing brown hair, bright eyes, and a smile that lit up the room. I couldn't help but stare, drinking in every detail of her appearance.

I couldn't believe how much I had missed her. I longed to reach out and pull her into my arms, to feel her warmth and her soft skin against mine. I wanted to kiss her, to feel her lips against mine, to taste her sweetness, and to feel the passion that had always burned between us.

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her, how much I had missed her, and how much I hoped to be with her again.

And then...I saw Luna, and it ruined all my imaginations.

But now, we're back together. I'm so grateful for the chance to show her how much I cared.

"What about Colton and Luna's problem?" She asked.

"We'll find a way. For now, let's concentrate on ourselves."

She smiled, and it overwhelmed me with joy. At that moment, I so badly wanted to kiss her. My lips tingle, craving the taste of her lips. I leaned closer to her, and before I could kiss her, she stood up abruptly.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed.

"Is everything okay?"

"I forgot to call Marie. Wait a minute."

She stood up, putting a distance between us and made a call. I could sense from their conversation that there was a problem with her manuscript.

"Sorry, Sebastian. I really have to go." She looked agitated. "I have an important thing to settle."

"Is there anything I can do to help? I can drive you to wherever you want to go. I'm free for the rest of the day. I can take a day off tomorrow... and the next day."

I'd skip our usual family's Wednesday dinner too. But unfortunately, It was a bit of a letdown that she was leaving right after we smoothed things over. I wanted to be with her, to spend more time just being together.

icon lock

Show your support for Neilani Alejandrino, and continue reading this story

by Neilani Alejandrino
@sweetdreamer33
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-mak...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 5 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @sweetdreamer33.