Wattpad Original
There are 14 more free parts

71

Sebastian

"This is delicious." Sweet closed her eyes after she took a mouthful of creamy pasta.

Wow, she looked absolutely gorgeous and alluring, sitting there next to me, devouring her food. Her licking her lower lip or cleaning her spoon got me all hot and bothered. All that was on my mind was getting intimate with her later, doing naughty things to make her scream my name. The anticipation was getting stronger with each passing minute.

But she was seriously enjoying the food. It was a big international feast with a bunch of European dishes. And I was having a great time watching her. If she thought the food was divine, then I thought the same about her. She was like an angel, shining in a white satin dress, smiling and making friends with everyone around me and my family.

I was glad she was getting along with Mom. Now, I got excited to bring her along to our family get-togethers, parties, and events. I'd be so happy to introduce her as my girlfriend.

But first, I had to pop the question if she'd accept to be my girlfriend.

"I gotta grab some desserts." Her eyes lit up when she saw the dessert buffet after the main course. Delicious cakes, pies, crepes, ice cream, sorbet, assorted fruits for the chocolate fountain, and so much more.

I walked with her to the dessert table, and she took a little piece of everything.

"You gonna skip dessert?" she asked.

I leaned in closer and playfully whispered, "nope. I'll have a tastier dessert later on. I'm so impatient, I couldn't even wait."

She nudged me and shot me a look.

The party really got going with some singing and dancing after dinner. We've got a famous band playing live music, rocking a blend of 80s pop tunes and today's hits.

"Feel like dancing?" I invited her, and she agreed right away.

"Yeah. We have to burn up all the food we chowed down."

We hit the dance floor with everyone else. We danced close, feeling the rhythm, touching each other, and making me long for her. I pulled her in and gave her a kiss on the neck, when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I stopped and faced the man standing right behind me. It was Tucker.

"Hey man," he said to me, before turning towards Sweet. "Sweet. Would you like to dance with me?"

I squeezed my lips shut. Sometimes, he had no shame. He asked Sweet when he knew she was with me. He could've asked any single lady at the party. But then it hit me. They wouldn't want to be seen with someone like Tucker. They wouldn't want to jeopardize their chances of finding a good husband.

"We're still getting our dance on, man. We just started."

"Alright, catch you later." His face flushed. He definitely had a few drinks.

The music stopped, and Mom was on stage, holding a mic.

"Hey everyone, good evening! I just wanna take a moment to thank you all for coming tonight and making my birthday extra special with your lovely gifts. Your presence alone makes me feel loved and special. Thanks again for coming."

Everyone clapped, and she kept going.

"Moving on..." she paused, and locked eyes with me. "I want to share incredible news! The board of directors officially appointed my son, Sebastian Stavrakos, as the next CEO of Stavrakos Holdings!"

I was all wide-eyed in shock. I was so happy, I couldn't move for an entire minute trying to process what she said. Becoming the CEO of our business empire was my dream, and now it's a reality.