Wattpad Original
There are 34 more free parts

51

Sweet

I woke up feeling very rested. The sun shines so brightly blinding my eyes that I covered my eyes with a pillow.

First thing I thought of was Sebastian and the intimate moment we shared last night. A smile curved in my lips. Just thinking about it made my center tingled.

I sighed, then thought deeply.

Last night, my mind drifted to a fantasy world, like in a fairy tale. Sebastian and the magical feeling that surrounded us dazzled me. But now, I was more of myself. My brain landed on earth already and there were lots of questions running through my mind.

What is our status now? Where is this thing between us going? He said he likes me. Does he really? Would he feel the same way after our contract is over?

I put my doubts at the back of my mind momentarily and focused on the things I needed to do.

I glanced at the alarm clock on my bedside table and realized it was already eight in the morning. I usually wake up early, even on Sundays. It became a habit to work on my book early in the morning, or do other stuff like write a blog, answer emails and engage with my followers.

I opened my laptop and checked my emails. I had several, like invitations for events, asking for collaborations, a brand partnership proposal, and so on. But I prioritized the one coming from my publisher.

It was a reminder to submit my draft in ten days. I felt pressured since I wasn't able to do what I promised. To write the story behind the two princesses' drama or provide more salacious details about him. Actually, I would prefer the first. Asking about his sex escapades would be too awkward.

Last night was not appropriate to discuss his scandal when we tried to patch up our differences. Plus, I got so distracted by him and the sexual tension that lingered between us, to think of anything. His confession that he liked me was enough to make me feel so giddy and floating on cloud nine.

I frowned and swore to myself that I have to prioritize the interview. I was running out of time for my draft's deadline. If I failed, my publisher might drop my book. Then it would be goodbye to my dream of having a book published by Dreamers Publishing House. I have to tell Sebastian the truth. It was the only way to get his full cooperation.

After replying to my publisher's email, I opened another from my author friend, Johanna Oates. She invited me to attend the Women's Elite Organization party on Wednesday. The Organization would throw a book birthday party for her bestseller Inspirational Fiction novel.

The organization's name spoke for itself. Women's Elite. Therefore, members belonged to the elite class in New York and neighboring states.

An hour later, I was in the shower. My thoughts shifted back to Sebastian. I couldn't help but reminisce about what happened last night. My body turned on fire, thinking of him. How he ravished my nipples and clit with his mouth, sucking and licking them until I convulsed.

Oh God. Thinking of it made me so aroused again. I burned with the need for his touch, his scent, and the feel of his mouth all over my body.

I shifted the temperature of the water to cold. I shivered, feeling satisfied. That was better, to turn my boiling body into ice.

Done with my cold shower and changed to faded jeans and white top, I ran downstairs, feeling so energetic, and headed to the kitchen.

I could hear loud talking in the kitchen. Dad, Mom, Erin... and a very familiar voice.

Jace.

What is he doing here? We said what we had to say to each other already.

I entered the kitchen and saw my family having brunch with Jace. They all stopped talking when they saw me. It seemed like they all saw a ghost.