Wattpad Original
There are 2 more free parts

83

Sweet

It was so unexpected to see him again. My heart was racing, and I couldn't think or speak as I just stood there, staring at him and getting lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

Oh, my goodness. I really miss him. He looked ridiculously handsome in his white shirt and faded blue denim pants.

"Thank God, you're here." His eyes held mine, then shifted behind me. "Luna? What are you doing here?"

She didn't answer her brother. She looked at me instead. "Did you tell him?"

"Nope. I didn't." I answered.

"Tell me what?" Sebastian's eyes darted from me to his sister. "Luna, you ignored me. Why are you here?"

After some hesitation, she finally spilled the tea to him. "Um, I actually live here."

"Wait, this is your room?" He looked really surprised.

If he'd know the whole truth, he'd be furious.

"Yeah," Luna nodded, trying to smile. But I knew she was nervous from the way she rubbed her hands together.

His eyes swept across the room until they found mine again. "What brings you here?"

I was unsure about what to say to him. I decided not to be the one to inform him about Luna and Colton's situation.

"Well...it's a long story." I crossed my fingers, hoping Colton wouldn't come out from the bathroom.

"I'm free and ready to hear it whenever you're ready." He widened the door and stepped into the room. His height made the space seem smaller.

"I came here to help Colton...and saw Luna." I said to him, and before I could say more, Luna moved closer to him, blocking his way.

"What brought you here, Seb? Is there anything you'd like to talk about? We can talk at the café downstairs."

"Are you trying to get rid of me too soon?" He asked, when Luna tried to push him towards the door.

"Of course not. The café is more cozy, and they make the best Macchiato."

"I've already had enough coffee, and I didn't come here to see you."

"Oh," Luna looked puzzled.

He looked so gorgeous as he leaned his shoulder and hip against the wall, with his hands inside his pants pockets. Then he continued.

"The receptionist downstairs gave me your room number when I asked for Colton's."

"You were looking for Colton?" I asked him. Now, this is going to go down.

Once again, his gaze captured mine as he turned to face me. "I was going to ask him where you were. I attempted to call you many times, but your phone was out of range."

"My goodness. I completely forgot about my phone."

When I retrieved my phone from my handbag, it did not surprise me when I saw it.

"It's dead." I said.

"That's what I thought." He nodded. "I went to Dansville, and your mother told me you're in the city. I looked for you at the Airbnb where you usually stay, but you weren't there."

"I came here straight away."

He gave a nod, then said. "Sweet. I need to talk to you. This can't go on forever."

"That's right," Luna interrupted us, and turned to Sebastian. "Sweet is just leaving, anyway. You two can talk somewhere very private, not here in my room. Okay? So, off you go. Bye-bye." She pushed him towards the door.