Wattpad Original
There are 26 more free parts

59

Sweet

I woke up alone in a king-size bed. My eyes caught the beautiful view of the rectangular pool in front of me. The crystal blue water was so tempting. Behind it was the stunning scenery of pristine white sand and the ocean.

I sat down, covered myself with the blanket. I remembered making love with Sebastian earlier, how wild and wonderful it was.

I wonder where he is?

I stood up and wore his shirt I found at the foot of the bed. I went out of the room and the delicious aroma of food greeted me, making my stomach gurgle. I realized, I haven't eaten lunch yet.

I found him putting dishes on a beautifully set dining table with China wares, utensils, wine, and daisies that resembled the ones in the garden outside.

My heart beat so fast at seeing him. I was shy after our lovemaking earlier. I thought I acted like a wanton woman.

"Hi," I greeted him, and he gave me a tantalizing smile that made my insides melt. Darn it, he looked so gorgeous wearing beach shorts and a sleeveless blue shirt that showed off his biceps.

"Glad you're awake. The food is ready."

He moved closer and pulled me in his arms, then kissed me lingeringly. His hands grabbed my naked ass as he pressed my center against his shaft.

Oh God, he's turning me on again.

He already showered and smelled so good. My hunger shifted from the food to him.

But no. We need to eat and talk first.

I pulled away from him and looked at the food on the table. Steak, Bolognese pasta, mashed potato, and green salad.

"Did you make these?"

"Yeah, while you were sleeping." He hugged me, pressing my back against the hard contour of his body.

I melted in his arms, leaning against him as he buried his face in my neck. His hands went up and kneaded my breasts.

"They look really delicious." I said, trying to sound not affected by his touch.

Oh God. I bit my lower lip when his thumb rolled my nipple.

"You look more delicious to me now." He hissed and bit my earlobe. When I didn't protest, his hand trailed down my body and touched my center.

I gasped and grabbed his wrist. I turned to him and said against his lips, "I thought we're going to eat."

He sighed and let me go.

"Of course," he pulled a chair for me, and had me seated. "Try this first." He sliced a piece from the steak and put it in my mouth.

"Hmm..." I gave him a thumbs up while munching the juicy meat. "So good."

"Yes!" He exclaimed with joy and I chuckled.

I ate another piece of meat, while he put a little of everything on my plate.

"Hmm, this one is also good," I complimented him when I tasted the Bolognese pasta. "I love it. You're superb at cooking now."

"Thanks," he smiled smugly, then settled on a chair beside me.

"Do you always have a stock of food here?"

"Nope. I called Lourdes when we were at my grandparents' house, to stock the fridge cause we were coming. She was ecstatic that I'd be cooking for you."

"Aww, that's so sweet of her."

"I also asked her to get you some beach clothes. They're in my wardrobe."