Wattpad Original
There are 25 more free parts

60

Sebastian

Sebastian: Hello gorgeous [blowing kiss emoji]

Sweet: Good morning, handsome. What's up?

Sebastian: I can't stop thinking how hot you looked in my shirt

Sweet: [blushing emoji] You should stop or you won't get anything done today

Sebastian: I just arrived at the office. What are you doing?

Sweet: Just got out of the shower. I'm still naked.

Sebastian: [shocked emoji] you turned me on. Now I'm sitting here thinking about how good you taste.

There was a knock, and the door opened. It was James and Max.

"If it's not urgent, just come back. I need a few minutes alone before my first meeting." I looked at my phone, smiling as I received a reply from Sweet.

Sweet: You're so horny [blushing emoji]

I chuckled aloud, and the two men frowned as they stared at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"Are you texting Miss Treble, sir? If yes, then that's a breach of your contract." James reminded me.

"Who cares about the contract? We're dating for real, James. We've been texting and calling each other since we parted last Saturday night."

I turned back to my phone and answered Sweet.

Sebastian: Want to know what I want to do with you right now? [Devil emoji]

"Okay. So, both of you committed a breach of the contract." James said. "That means both parties have no obligation toward each other regardless of who started first."

"Whatever, James. Forget about the contract. Now, tell me what you two want." I said, without leaving my eyes on my phone.

Sweet: As if you could now. Save that for Saturday [smiling emoji] I have to go, do some errands for Mom.

Sebastian: Take care and drive safely [blowing kiss emoji]

"About the parcel you sent to Mr. Takahashi, sir," Max said.

"What's the status?" I put down my phone and focused my attention on them.

"The plane arrived in Seattle this morning, sir. The staff delivered the parcel to Mr. Takahashi's office ten minutes ago. His secretary received them."

"Good. Did he ask if Mr. Takahashi will report in his Seattle's office today?"

"Yes, sir. Definitely, he'd be there, cause they have a board of directors meeting."

I nodded, feeling hopeful that something great would happen.

Inside the big parcel was the butterfly in frame with an engraved gold label, Bearer of Love. Along with it was a huge painting of my grandparents–Grandma Pia at fourteen, holding the same butterfly. At a distance, Grandpa Kristov was watching her, half hidden behind an oak tree. The painting had an engraved gold label, Love at first sight. Kristov Stavrakos and Pia Rosi Stavrakos' love story, a match made by the Bearer of Love.

***

Good thing happened sooner. The following day, I received a phone call from Mr. Takahashi.

"Mr. Stavrakos, thank you for your wonderful gift," his voice sounded genuinely ecstatic. "I really appreciate it, especially the butterfly story."

"I'm glad you like our gifts, Mr. Takahashi."

"The Bearer of Love is priceless, and the painting is a masterpiece of your grandfather."