Wattpad Original
There are 27 more free parts

58

Sebastian

I took Sweet to the Stavrakos Island Hotel and Beach Resort, the same island where I took her on our third date. Since it was just a ten-minute helicopter ride from my grandparents' house.

The chopper landed directly in a secluded beach house, located a few kilometers away from the hotel and the village.

"Is this your house?" Her face was in awe as we stepped out of the chopper. Her eyes were at the all-white villa with a rectangular pool. In front of the house was the pristine white sand of the beach and the blue ocean.

"Yeah, my private haven. Do you like it?" I laced my fingers with hers as we walked towards the house. Since we were in the chopper, we've been holding hands.

"Oh God, this is so beautiful."

"Glad you like it."

"Do you often come here?" Her other hand held her hair from the breeze of the wind.

"Rarely now that I'm dating this strikingly gorgeous blogger," I teased her.

"Who's that?" She laughed, then I continued.

"I come here whenever I feel like I have enough of the city life and I want to be alone."

"Alone?" her eyebrows rose.

"Hey, I have brought no women here. I swear, you're the first."

"I didn't say you did." her lips twisted.

"I wanted to take you here during our third date, but we didn't have enough time. Now is an excellent opportunity. If you've noticed, my grandparents' estate is just a few minutes away from here."

"Yeah, I've noticed." She agreed, "they must come here often."

"Not that much. Now that they've become older, they'd rather stay home."

The chopper left, and finally, we were alone. We stood in front of the house, away from the scorching heat of the sun.

I've been waiting for this moment to be alone with her. Since I saw her this morning, I had been dying to kiss her, touch her and make love to her. It had been a torture controlling this burning desire I had for her. It needed to be quenched so badly.

"Sweet." I drew her closer to me and she came into my arms, willingly. Our faces were too close, our lips almost touching, and our breaths mingled. "I need to kiss you now."

She bit her lower lip and shyly put her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer, pressing her softness against mine. Every cell in my body came alive, getting harder from the delicious feeling of being close to her.

I averted my head and touched her lips with mine.

The first touch of our lips was mind blowing, like a strong electrical current passed through within me. I could tell she felt it too, from her gasps and erratic breathing.

I raised her face as my tongue traced the seam of her lips. She parted, allowing my tongue to slide along with hers, kissing torridly, until we were both breathless.

Oh God, she tastes so good.

"Let's go inside."

The beach house was a one-story, 200 square meter villa. The living room had a big leather white sofa, television, and books, and the balcony had an amazing view of the pool and the ocean.

The moment we entered the house, I drew her closer to me again. I captured her lips with mine, kissing her hungrily with carnal cravings, and she responded to me with equal fervor.