Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

82

Sebastian

Wednesday early afternoon, I finally made it to New York after a long six-hour flight from LA. I went straight to my penthouse, took a quick shower, and threw on some denim, white shirt, and sneakers.

"The helicopter's ready, sir," Max informed me.

"Come on, let's go."

At three in the afternoon, I arrived in Dansville. But to my disappointment, Sweet was not around.

"Oh no. Sweet's not here. She's got a meeting in the city." Mrs. Treble said when she opened the door for me. "She left at around nine in the morning."

"Do you know where she's staying?"

"She usually stays in the same place. I'm sure you know where that is." She gave a reassuring smile.

Her smile gave me a glimmer of hope.

"Yeah, I do. Thank you, Mrs. Treble." I smiled back and bade goodbye.

After thirty minutes, I was back in the city. I went to the Airbnb where Sweet usually stayed, but the receptionist told me she didn't stay there.

I felt an instant wave of worry wash over me. I wonder where she could be. It filled my mind with various strange scenarios, each one more peculiar than the last.

What if her car broke down in the middle of the road and she's by herself? What if she got lost and ended up in a different town? What if she's hanging out with Hamilton, crashing at his pad in the city?

Nope, not happening. She's got to be around here somewhere.

I had no choice but to call her. I was really hoping she'd answer this time around. But when I did, I only got a voicemail from the network.

"The number you dialed can't be reached."

Dammit.

I tried so many times and even texted her, but still nothing.

"Where is she?" I said under my breath.

"Should I look into other Airbnb and hotels for you, sir?"

"Yes. Start looking for her, Max. Anywhere." I said firmly, "and I'll go ask someone who might know where she is."

Sweet

Later, the three of us faced the headmistress of the dormitory.

"I already informed the admin of the building about the problem, and they admitted their mistake. It's their fault that they failed to communicate properly." The headmistress looked very apologetic.

"So, how can we resolve this problem, Mrs. Clarkson?" I asked her.

"In this case, the Admin allows switching beds." She opened her logbook, looking at the availability of the rooms. "There are beds available, but they're on the top floor."

"I'm not going to transfer to another room or bed. I'm good with my spot. Just kick out the monster in my room." Luna said with rolling eyes.

"I'm not moving anywhere, witch. You are," Colton warned her.

Both were extremely stubborn about giving up their space. They refused to compromise, resulting in a deadlock.

"You have to settle this by yourselves. Just come back when you have made your decision." The headmistress said, "Sorry, I have to go to assist the plumber."

We all went back to their room and attempted to settle their problem. Again.

I still couldn't believe that Colton and Luna are roomies. It's such a crazy coincidence. No wonder Colton wouldn't tell me who he's sharing a room with.