Wattpad Original
There are 29 more free parts

56

Sweet

At nine o'clock sharp, I parked my pickup outside Dove's café. I combed my hair briefly with my fingers before I went down from my vehicle.

My heart pumped so loud with excitement at seeing Sebastian again. It had been a tormenting week waiting to see and talk to him again. Our brief meeting last Wednesday night just intensified my longing for him.

I was glad the weather was cooperating. It was sunny. Earlier, I was debating whether I should wear a dress or jeans. But with Sebastian, what happened next would be unpredictable. So I wore a white shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of white sneakers.

Despite Elena Stavrakos' warning, I couldn't keep away from Sebastian.

Sebastian and I had a contract, and it bonded us. I didn't want to create a breach of our agreement. The fine was one hundred thousand dollars. Where would I get that kind of money?

Besides, it was too late for her to warn me off. I developed this strong feeling for Sebastian already, and it was hard to let him go easily. I believed in Sebastian that he got rid of his bad habits already. He'd changed and proven that I could trust him.

I entered the café and saw Sebastian sitting in the corner. He always stood up among others, even in crowded places. He was too handsome, confident, and gorgeous to be missed.

The moment our eyes met, and we smiled at each other, the sexual tension began. So strong that made my knees turn into jelly. I could see the excitement and longing in his eyes that totally matches mine.

I inhaled deeply and composed myself as I walked confidently towards him.

There were other people in the café, and I could feel their eyes following me when I walked towards Sebastian. Most of them probably knew us, especially that they knew me in Dansville as the town's blogger who dated a young Greek billionaire.

The moment I arrived at the table, he stood up and gave me a hug. His lips captured mine briefly. It took me by surprise. My lips tingled at the touch, wanting to feel more of his lips.

"I've missed you so badly."

"Me too." I answered, and his grin went wider.

"I have something for you." He released me and took the beautiful roses sitting beside him.

Pink, peach and white big roses with gold and silver ribbons.

Yeah, they were too lovely to be missed. I didn't notice them since I focused my eyes only on Sebastian.

"Thank you, they're so beautiful." And very expensive. I never saw these kinds of roses before in the US. But they smelled like someone freshly picked them from a garden. "I love them."

I hugged the roses, but he took them away from me, and put them back on the seat.

"No. Hug me instead." He smirked and pulled me back into his arms. "I'm dying to kiss you now."

"Same here. But that's not a good idea. Our audience is getting ready with their cameras."

"I know." He looked disappointed. "Do we really need to drink coffee? I already had one this morning. I'm sure you had one too," I nodded, and he continued in his deep velvety voice, "We can go somewhere quiet, just the two of us."

"But we need to talk. There are important things we need to discuss first."

He looked disappointed. I was too. But I knew that when we were alone, we wouldn't talk much because we would be busy kissing, touching, and making out... or making love. His hunger was too clear in his eyes, burning and matching mine.