Wattpad Original
There are 64 more free parts

23

Sebastian

Sweet looked so damn hot and sexy in her black bikini that I could not help but gawk stupidly at her. I've seen plenty of women in their skimpy bikinis but no one ever affected me like Sweet did.

Now, I can't deny, I'm in deep trouble. So deep that I'm afraid I could not get out.

"The water is so cold," she shivered. I could see goosebumps pricking on her skin. I wanted to wrap her body with mine, but I knew she wouldn't want me to.

"Dip your body in the water, you'll get used to the cold," I playfully splashed her body with the water and she invited it, until the water hit her face.

"Hey!" her eyes grew enormous, she retaliated by splashing my face with water, until it became a battle of splashing water. She couldn't win against me, she had small hands and could not make a big splash. But I made her think she did.

Her shrieks of laughter were like music in my ears. The more she laughed the more I felt this warm feeling inside me, that made me really happy.

"Let's swim. I'll race you to the shore," I invited her, and her laugh died, "what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know how to swim."

"Oh," my lips pressed together, surprised by her honesty, "is that why you're afraid of riding boats?"

"Hmm... not really. It's not really about riding a boat, but this fear I have of enormous waves and being distant from land."

"I see. Did you have an unpleasant experience that triggered that fear?"

"Mm... hmm," she sighed, and paused. I waited for her to continue, "my mom was from Long Island. When my Grandpa Roy was still alive, we visited him every summer. He always took us sailing in his fishing boat... me and my... um, sister. But one day, a storm came without warning and hit us. The gigantic waves were as black as shadows and as huge as mountains. It got bigger and bigger until it hit us. I stood frozen on my feet. It was really a torture, thinking if we would survive."

"That must be very terrifying."

"It sure does, and left a big trauma," she agreed.

"Now I understand how you feel, you don't want to experience the same thing ever again."

"Yeah. I know I won't experience the same thing, but I couldn't help myself. Whenever I ride a boat, I still have this fear."

"Well, you can't overcome it easily, especially if the incident happened recently."

She was silent; it seemed like her thoughts drifted away. At that moment, I wanted so badly to kiss her, and wiped her fear and worries away.

"Do you want me to show you how to swim?" I suggested, and her frown deepened, "I can teach you the basics. Like floating and kicking, controlling breathing and others."

"Now?"

"Of course. We'll start with stomach floating," I extended my hands, and she just looked at them, "Come on, take my hands."

She looked at me first, then accepted my hands.

The same magic earlier was back, but this time, it was stronger. I felt goosebumps all over my body, not from the cold water, but from the buried nerve endings that were triggered by her touch.

She clasped my hands, as I instructed her to relax her body, in order to float. I could see her expression turned lighter until a smile formed on her lips as she floated easily.

"It's easy, right?" I smiled back at her, "just kick slowly," I said, and kept moving backward to the ocean, while pulling her towards me. If she would get accustomed to the water, it would be a good start to help her get rid of her fear of waves.