Wattpad Original
There are 11 more free parts

74

Sweet

I woke up feeling emotionally spent and physically exhausted. I cried so much it dried up my eyes. I felt totally crushed.

Hearing about Sebastian's revenge plan made me furious. Even if he changed his mind, the fact he plotted revenge from day one was unforgivable. He played me, making me think he was sincere. He faked everything to make me fall for him, and it was upsetting to think that it worked.

I couldn't just stay in bed all day, crying and avoiding everyone.

I have to get on my feet and keep going. If Sebastian thinks he can teach me a lesson, I'll make sure he regrets it and gets a taste of his own medicine.

Yeah, I thought about getting back at him, even though I knew it was wrong.

To clear my head, I hopped in the shower and then threw on some faded jeans and a white shirt. I checked myself in the mirror. I looked like a ghost. My eyes were all puffy and bloodshot.

It's not a pretty sight, but that's just how it is. There's nothing I can do.

I took a quick peek at my phone. So many missed calls and a bunch of texts.

Can we meet up? I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you. That was a stupid plan, but I dropped it eventually. Please believe me.

I squinted in anger. I was wondering if anything he did to me was true. Well, crap. He's probably enjoying himself, thinking of ways to play with my emotions and make me fall deeply in love with him. What a freaking liar!

I went downstairs and four pairs of eyes were watching my every move. Dad, Mom, Erin and Marie.

"I made you a tasty ham sandwich. It's in the fridge." Mom said.

"Thanks, Mom."

I made my way to the kitchen. Marie and Erin were right behind me. Marie was sitting at the dining table, while Erin was getting my sandwich nice and toasty in the oven. They were both eager to hear what I had to say.

"I heard you caught a bus from the city last night. Didn't Sebastian offer his chopper to give you a ride home?" Marie asked suddenly.

"I didn't give him a chance to ask. I left Elena Stavrakos' birthday party last night." I said, grabbed a cup from the cupboard, and made my coffee.

"Oh. Tell us what happened." Erin was curious.

I twisted my lips, replaying the incident from last night.

"Sebastian's buddy, Tucker, said something that pissed me off."

Marie's eyes popped out. "That's gotta be terrible. You're not the type to get upset easily, unless it's a big deal."

"It was awful." I sighed heavily, stirring my coffee before I continued. "Tucker and I were talking. Then he mentioned Sebastian can be pretty vengeful. He won't let anyone mess with him and get away with it easily."

"I understand, you know. Being ridiculously rich and famous, living in a business world crowded with people...he doesn't know who to trust anymore. I guess it became his normal thing to get even with anyone who crosses him. Especially since they're dealing with big bucks every day."

"Wow. That doesn't sound normal, if you ask me." Erin's eyebrows scrunched up. "I won't be able to handle something like that."

"So, what did this guy Tucker say to you?" Marie asked.

"He told me that Sebastian was always plotting revenge on me for calling him out on TV. His plan was to make me fall head over heels for him, then dump me."