Wattpad Original
There are 55 more free parts

30

Sebastian

As Sweet said, I avoided looking at her as I removed my wet clothes and changed into gray pajama pants. I did not mind being shirtless when sleeping. I usually did it during summer.

In less than a minute, I already changed clothes. I turned to Sweet and found she was still struggling with opening the buttons of the pajama top. I could not help but admire the creamy expanse of her naked back. My eyes traveled at the beautiful length of her body. She moved briskly to put the pajama top on, and afraid of being caught staring, I diverted my eyes away from her.

"So which side of the bed are you taking?"

"You take the bed," she shrugged her small shoulders, "I'll stay on the stool. I can sleep with my head on the table."

"Cool. That suits me just fine," I shot her a sarcastic smile and climbed on the bed, lying with my arms above my head and my ankles crossed, "it's small but very comfortable. Want to join me?"

"No thanks. I won't sleep with you, for a mil..." she snapped, then stopped, realizing something and took a deep breath. She sat on a stool and said calmly, "I'm good here."

She was stubborn as a bull. She's too smart to use reverse psychology on me, testing if I'm gentleman enough to offer her the entire bed to herself.

Well, tonight I'm not.

Either she would climb on the bed with me or not sleep at all - which I knew she couldn't resist after having a long day.

I won't sleep with you for a million years. She would have said, and that hurt my ego. Because all I could think about in this past month was kissing her, making love with her... and that includes sleeping with her.

But, I doubt if she felt the same way. All the time we've been together, she'd shown no sign of attraction towards me. She was nice and all, but never looked at me seductively, battered her eyes, or shot quick glances my way. I guess she meant it when she said that I'm not her type.

Her type? Obviously his ex-boyfriend. I thought of his appearance. A mob of wavy dark brown hair with deep-set eyes and a hawk nose. Yeah, tall and maybe kind of good-looking for women, but too pale like years deprived from the sun.

My mouth tightened at the thought of them together. I still couldn't forget that she saw him this morning. Why did she do it despite our dating deal? Maybe she still has feelings for him.

Fuck! In every sense of the word, she broke our dating agreement.

"I won't touch you if that bothers you. You have my word."

Her eyes grew openly amused.

"That's impossible in that bed, considering your reputation with women."

I sighed, "you still don't trust me, huh? That was in the past. I'm a different person now."

"Your recent past. It has been what...Two months since you had your emergencies?"

"You won't let me forget about that," I groaned and stood up. "Can we stop talking about it? I already changed."

"It's too early to tell. I'm still not convinced."

A knock interrupted our conversation before it turned into an argument. The door opened and Tess entered the room holding two cups.

"Since you don't want dinner, here's some hot chocolate to keep you warm." She put the cups on the small table.

"Thanks, Tess." I said, and she responded with a smile.

Sweet took a cup, cradling it with her hand. I knew she was dying for a hot drink. She was still cold and trying to fight it.