Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Should We Steam or Braise at Noon?

    Yu Shanshan woke up naturally after falling asleep, and there was only a ray of light in the cellar.

    There was a concrete step extending up against the wall of the cellar. She groped her way up the concrete step and pushed away the wooden planks of the cellar. Take a deep breath of the morning air.

    The mechanical watch on the left hand showed that it was 8:24 am.

    After checking the time clearly, I turned back down again, folded three quilts, pumped and compressed them, and stuffed them into my backpack.

    Three backpacks were lined up in the cellar.

    She had a backpack herself, but she picked up a green backpack nearby last night, and PD Jiang gave it back to her yesterday.

    The backpack I picked up was dark green, and there was nothing in it except a quilt. It may have been lost by other guests.

    In her own red backpack, in addition to the quilt, there is also a toothbrush, a toothpaste, an iron water bottle with a lid, a towel, and a change of clothes.

    She opened the water bottle, there was not a drop of water in it, and the bottle was very heavy. She turned the bottle over and it was a simple water purification device bottle. The bottle cap is the size of a fist and can be used to brush your teeth later.

    There is also a black tool bag in the backpack, unzip it, and inside it is a flashlight, a compass, a saber, flint and steel, and a round mirror the size of a palm.

    That's enough.

    By the way, she still doesn't know what she looks like.

    Open the cover of the mirror, and there is a small wooden comb inside.

    She was a little nervous, swallowed, and then pulled out her messy bangs, and put the mirror on her face.

    The small camera in the live broadcast also focused on her face.

    First, the nose and mouth came into the mirror, and Yu Shanshan turned his face sideways. The nose was delicate and tall just right, and the petal lips were plump, a little pale and peeling.

    The mandibular angle is dignified and elegant, the lower half of the face looks classical and elegant, the mirror is moved to the upper half of the face, the eyes are the kind of larger almond eyes, the eyelashes are naturally upturned, the eyebrows are exquisite and three-dimensional, and the pupil color is lighter, which seems to be richer The brown color adds an exotic style.

    [I don't know if it's an illusion, but I always feel that Shanshan suddenly looks better...]

    [The temperament has changed, probably after a life and death, I'm bearish. In the past, I always thought Yu Shanshan was timid. If I were so good-looking, I would be able to wake up laughing in the middle of the night. ]

    [Sister without makeup can fight, that xyr without makeup is much worse. ]

    [The face is so thick and dirty, can you see it? ]

    [Xyr fans came to scold the street, why can't they accept the reality. 】

    She rubbed her eyes to remove the eye secretions. She looks very similar to her original appearance, and she is quite satisfied.

    I haven't washed my face for two days, my face is dirty and my skin is dry and dehydrated. I haven't used any skin care products in the past week, it doesn't matter, she can make skin care products.