Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Comments will drop red envelopes

    The original body, Yu Shanshan, had no father or mother since he was a child, and grew up with his grandparents when he was young. Grandpa died the year she was admitted to university.

    Grandpa left 30,000 yuan, which was just enough for Yuan's tuition and expenses during college.

    In Yuanshen's freshman year, she suddenly received a call from overseas. It was the news that her grandfather's younger sister, her aunt, had passed away in the United States.

    This aunt went to the United States to work very early, and then lost contact with her family.

    The original body has never seen it once.

    The lawyer on the phone told her that after deducting the inheritance tax from the United States, my aunt had one billion yuan left in her inheritance, which included real estate and bank funds. Real estate has domestic art galleries and museums, as well as 600 million bank funds.

    But according to the aunt's will, there is one condition for inheriting the inheritance, that is, to marry Yu Shanshan and Meng Ran.

    Why didn't Yu Yanran inherit it? The lawyer said that my aunt didn't like Yu Yanran's parents.

    As for why she asked her to marry Meng Ran, Yuanshen didn't understand why at first, but later he understood.

    My great-aunt wanted to reopen her art gallery and museum, and needed someone to take care of it, and the original body was obviously not capable enough.

    The aunt and Meng Ran's mother, Mrs. Meng, were close friends in the boudoir before, so she set her sights on Meng Ran, the child of the Meng family. I hope that after Yu Shanshan and Meng Ran are united, her inheritance can be managed smoothly.

    Yuanshen never expected to inherit a billion yuan inheritance, and also had a fiancé from heaven, and this fiancé turned out to be a student of the university next door, it was a wonderful thing that fell from the sky.

    When we met for the first time, Meng Ran was dignified and aloof. He was 183 and had a handsome appearance. He could taste wine, surf and ski.

    The original body fell into it at a glance, and followed him for a year and a half.

    But Meng Ran did not allow her to reveal the identity of her fiancée, and everyone regarded her as one of Meng Ran's suitors.

    The original body is as sweet as sugar.

    The Meng family owns a media company, Meng Ran asked Yuanshen to participate in a variety show a few months ago, and she came here. He didn't expect Meng Ran to poison her to death.

    Yu Shanshan was a little speechless, don't get close to men, you will become unlucky.

    Jiang pd tried to find the thing that Yu Shanshan was poisoned by, but he couldn't find any effective information after looking at the pictures taken frame by frame. In other words, there is no evidence of poisoning, it can only be attributed to the fact that the original body ate something by mistake. Therefore, Meng Ran cannot be brought to justice for the time being.

    As for the inheritance of 1 billion yuan, Shanshan felt that he could also earn it. But neither Yuanshen nor she could swallow this breath, because of Yuanshen's wish before death: firstly, to inherit one billion inheritance, which is not cheap for others; secondly, to make Meng Ran fall in love with her.

    The first point is that Yu Shanshan can do it. The second point is that Yu Shanshan is a bit unfamiliar, but it is more than enough for something like Meng Ran.