Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Mountain, my treasure, please! ...

    "Shanshan, do you know how to fix bones?"

    Xu Bailing and Guo Anni got very close, wishing to suffocate Shanshan to death.

    "Know a thing or two." Shan Shan pushed them away without any sign of a trace. Osteopathic surgery is an ancient method of massage, which requires strength.

    "Fuck, like a swindling old Chinese doctor! After I saw Jing Meizhi, I really believed that I can do bone setting with bare hands, oh my god!" The

    two girls raised their faces and forced them in front of Shanshan, "The short chin makes my chin Lengthen it."

    "My mandible is big, please shrink my mandible, Shan Shan, can I call you Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad."

    "Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad."

    Jing Meizhi I heard them calling Dad when I was still at the door, what does it look like. She quickly closed the door, lest other people think that they were doing some invisible business in their dormitory.

    Shanshan explained, "Osteopathic surgery can't be created out of thin air, it can only change the form of arrangement and combination. And it won't work if you only do it once, 1 to 2 times a month, it can be finalized in about a year."

    Jing Meizhi maintains high cold cracks She almost fell to her knees with a plop, "Shan, my treasure, please!"

    She wanted this face so much, woo woo woo, the phone ding dong twice, the two newly added handsome brothers, and I didn't have time to agree.

    She stood up with tears in her eyes, and first agreed to the little brother's WeChat, my fish pond, you have to be sensible and grow yourself up!

    The three roommates burst into tears, wishing to go bankrupt and have this osteopathic "surgery".

    Shanshan is so talkative, he will give them a fix at night.

    It is not difficult for three people to add up to one hour for 20 minutes at a time. They helped her a lot during this time, and good friends give to each other.

    A few people sorted out their emotions and went out for lunch.

    Niu Ben drove to pick her up himself.

    Shanshan said, "Brother Niu, isn't he busy with company affairs?"

    Niu Ben said that the company is not busy, and there are no activities now. In fact, I was more worried if I couldn't see her, so I came to pick her up.

    A few girls in the car were chattering, saying that they had never been in a big Benz before, but they had never been in this kind of business.

    This is what a normal little girl looks like, Shanshan is a little too quiet.

    He was quite surprised that these little girls got along well. He had seen many girls in the same dormitory fight for resources. Shanshan has no family and has a good relationship with her roommates, which is a kind of compensation for her emotionally.

    The four of them had lunch together, and Shanshan asked Niu Ben if he wanted to join them.

    Niu Ben waved his hand and said with a sense of humor, "I don't want to disturb your relationship, you will feel uncomfortable when I am here." The

    lunch was quite rich, and the roommates were very satisfied.

    At the dinner table, they said that the school's art festival competition has begun, and the art of the Academy of Fine Arts is nothing more than traditional Chinese painting, oil painting, calligraphy, sculpture, fashion design, etc., because it is organized by the school, there is no such detailed division, and all works can participate in the competition.