Chapter 118

Chapter 118 He was miserable, he fell in love......

    Besides, no matter how much the golden retriever makes mistakes, he is still the servant of the main god, and the servant can be bullied by a little squirrel like him?

    Bullying others, bullying too much.

    The red hair started to teach him a lesson.

    Cui Zhexi shook his body covered in snow, rubbed his numb face, and got into the shed to heal himself.

    He had an intuition that it must be the red hair or the golden hair moving his hands and feet, otherwise so much snow would hit him on the head.

    [Hahahaha, you know it's embarrassing? ]

    [Self-healing, do not disturb jpg.]

    They rebuilt the vegetable greenhouse, replaced the greenhouse film that was pierced by the fence, and kept the greenhouse warm.

    No major renovations have been carried out, and there may still be storms in the past few days, and major repairs will be made after the storm is completely over.

    In the morning, Shanshan heard that two staff dormitories had collapsed. She thought that all the vegetable greenhouses had collapsed, but it was fine. The damage was not as serious as imagined.

    Jiang PD also said, "I didn't expect that there is almost nothing wrong with the vegetable greenhouse."

    Shanshan looked up, "Bamboo has good elasticity and toughness. When the wind comes, it can bend to a certain extent. And our place is relatively leeward. Yours The dormitory area, when it was built, was worried about snakes, mice, rats and ants, and the surrounding area was empty, but it was basically blown head-on by the sea breeze."

    [Yes! The siting of buildings is very important. ]

    [Fortunately, Shanshan chose the vegetable greenhouse here at that time, otherwise the vegetable greenhouse that took a lot of effort to build would be destroyed, and I feel so distressed. ]

    [This is a depression. When it rains, it is enough to drain well, and it can block a lot of wind. 】

    【dei! When the mountain was built, the drainage pipes were dug. 】

    Although some of the fruits inside were frostbitten, most of them are still fine.

    Frostbitten fruit is not rotten, it's just frozen. Pei Ze and He Zhizhou like to eat frozen food, which has a special taste.

    The bright red strawberries turn into strawberry ice, which is another flavor.

    Shanshan picked one and put it in his mouth, a bag bulged out of his cheek. Cover your face, it's so cold! After biting into pieces, it is sweet and sour, and tastes good!

    Pick a few for the staff around you to eat.

    It was the first time for Jiang Shaowen, Xiannv and Datou to eat strawberries frozen into ice cubes.

    Put it in your mouth and bite it. Their strawberries are very sweet, even without adding sugar.

    After eating strawberries, eat small melons.

    The melons grew into a lush green forest, and the vines coiled around the vertical bamboo fence.

    People standing inside, the vines grow very well, a bit taller than people.

    Winter melons are small, not as big as summer ones.

    Ripe melons turn yellow, while green ones are immature.