Chapter 67

Chapter 67 Four in One

    As soon as the plane arrived, Jiang PD ran away in a hurry. It should be the instrument that Mrs. Cui asked to replace.

    A few people got off the plane and moved things to the staff dormitory with the staff.

    The chief director supervised the work, "Hey, Xiao Zhang and Xiao Chen move slowly, these are very expensive."

    Ordinary employees didn't know what was inside the box, and thought it was an ordinary express delivery.

    After they were all moved to the meeting room, the manager and the chief director who got off the plane checked the numbers, "20 cameras, 20 computers, 10 flying cameras, and one generator..."

    The staff watching the excitement were shocked.

    The director looked calm, don't panic, it's a small scene.

    Until the people on their side opened the box, there was a real instrument box inside. The photographic equipment of this brand cost at least forty to fifty thousand!

    The chief director couldn't calm down now, and smiled from ear to ear, "Tap to open, tap to tap."

    The equipment of the program group has indeed not been changed for a long time, and the equipment used was three years ago.

    Except for Jiang Shaowen's lens, which is the best, everyone else's is from two or three years ago. The sharpness rate is high, but the power loss is fast. In winter, the power loss is faster. A photographer always carries four or five electric boards to prevent temporary power outages.

    The chief director called the big head and the fairy over and gave them points first.

    When Datou and Xiannv got their new camera, they immediately thought it must be because of Shanshan!

    Others get it too!

    The big head and the fairy happily got the new camera, immediately removed the plastic film, turned it on, installed it, and carried it on their shoulders to shoot, "Damn it, it's so light!"

    "Hey, let me feel it!" said a photographer.

    "You are too happy." Following Jiang PD in the Shanshan group. Other photographers couldn't help sighing, eating well, drinking well, and having a new camera.

    There are a total of 20 cameras, the entire variety show group is updated, and the remaining 4 cameras are used as backup cameras.

    In addition to the camera, there are ten computer equipment and so on. A new generator, the meaning over there is, don't "steal" Shanshan's electricity. Buy or buy her electricity, give her some change.

    The chief director was dizzy and dizzy. Rao, he is now a famous director in the variety show industry, but he has never seen this scene, really never seen it. High-end instruments in one place are not cheap.

    Jiang PD also shared a newest computer, which cost more than 20,000 yuan, and only she had it.

    Several other pds were envious, "Xiao Jiang, turn on the machine and give us some insight."

    Jiang pd's always serious face couldn't help but blush, unpacked, and turned on the machine.

    "It's really fast to start up."

    A few PDs next to him rubbed their hands, "Try the next software."

    Jiang PD put away the computer, "Okay, we have to go to work, Shanshan is still live broadcasting."