Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Demon Whispers

    What is the plan, what else can be planned, of course it is to sleep here.

    Pei Ze was embarrassed to say it. Cui Zhexi, who has always been a crying child, took the initiative, "Can we sleep here these few days?"

    "Sleep here?" Shanshan asked back.

    "Well, I just sleep on the living room floor, I won't bother you. I don't have many things, just a small bag."

    Cui Zhexi said while gesticulating, "It's just such a big small bag." It really doesn't take up space.

    Cui Zhexi patted Pei Ze on the back, signaling him to help. He can't be the only one to say, Pei Ze should just sit back and enjoy the success.

    Pei Ze paused, his face flushed slightly, "Well, I don't have much stuff, I only have a backpack. After a while, we will build a house. Can I sleep on the living room floor first?" The

    two big men looked at The little girl has earnest eyes.

    "Okay, working during the day pays for the rent." Shan Shan joked. Lift the bucket, and the water will be cold if you don't take a bath.

    After Shanshan went out, the two big men were overjoyed, Cui Zhexi clenched his hands into his chest, "yes!

    " ]

    [Yeah, the floor is better than the original bed, how sweet it is to sleep on the floor! ]

    [Congratulations to the brothers for their new home~]

    [That's great, I finally have a place where people can live. 】

    It's nine o'clock now, the live broadcast room is about to be broadcast, and several people say goodbye to the audience in the live broadcast room at the same time.

    After the broadcast, Pei Ze sat on the small bench by the stove and continued to light the fire.

    At this time, their respective agents came in.

    Pei Ze said, "Help me find out what Meng Ran is doing, and what does he have to do with Shanshan."

    Pei Ze's agent knows a lot of people, and after thinking about it, he said, "Meng Ran? The young president of Meng Entertainment, there are seven or eight third- and fourth-tier artists under him. Small workshop company."

    Pei Ze has been in the industry for ten years, and opened his own Studios and entertainment companies can be regarded as half-bosses, more than enough to kill such small workshops.

    Pei Ze said coldly, "That will temporarily prevent his artists from receiving plays, and cut off their source of income. As long as it is the resources of the Meng family, they will all be grabbed." Don't even look, who is he offending?

    "Okay, Boss Pei." The agent agreed, and immediately went to make arrangements.

    Cui Zhexi glanced at Pei Ze, that's it? Make him an artist unable to receive the show? Hehe, he can make the entire Meng family disappear from the earth.

    Not to be outdone, Cui Zhexi said fiercely to his manager, "Check Meng Ran, kill him!"

    Cui Zhexi's manager said helplessly, "My little master, you don't have the ability to kill anyone now, you relied on your family before." Without the Cui family, you are nothing.

    Cui Zhexi's ears were red, and Pei Ze's playful eyes were like countless small darts, shooting him in the face, "Hush, are you going to die?"

    "Alright young master, do you want me to contact your family?" Brokers keep the tweeters on forever.