Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Waiting for his wife to pick him up

    Cui Zhexi brought the breakfast prepared by Cui Zhexi to the mountain for his cousin. As soon as he went out, the hailstorm outside had stopped and it was still cold, but for Cui Zhexi, it was obviously more important to pretend to be cool.

    He is going to ride a horse and pull out his big eyes. Because the weather is too cold, the big eyes want to strike.

    Cui Zhexi used three carrots to coax him.

    Shanshan put a warm horse coat on Big Eyes, and Pei Ze let him drink some warm water.

    The big eyes didn't drink much water since yesterday. After sniffing with their noses, they found that it was warm water, so they stretched their faces into the basin and gulped.

    [Our big eyes also have winter clothes to wear. ]

    [Big eyes: It's the first time to wear clothes, hehe, I'm a little uncomfortable. 】

    【No. 2 is very good at taking care of horses. Horses like to drink water at 10-18 degrees Celsius. Winter is too cold and horses don’t like cold water. Lower water intake is not good for your health. 】

    Pei Ze let him drink half a basin of water, then turned to Cui Zhexi and said, "Drink some water after the big eyes come back."

    Cui Zhexi said "OK", led the horse, and walked to the beach from another gentle slope.

    Shanshan and Pei Ze watched Cui Zhexi leave.

    [Let me say I'm sorry first, it seems that worried parents watched their children leave home...]

    [Hahahahaha, I also have this sense of sight, mainly because of worry. ]

    [Hahahaha that's right, number 1 is like a brat. ]

    [I always feel that there is nothing good about Cui Zhexi actively asking to deliver meals. 】

    Cui Zhexi put on a windproof leather hat and rode to the "prison" to visit Yin Louzhen.

    Cui Zhexi was proud of himself, and here I am, my little cousin.

    Yin Louzhen just woke up and opened Cui Zhexi's live broadcast room to see that he was on the horse, so he took the time to wash up and prepare to appear in front of the camera in the best condition.

    He put on the sunglasses that his manager gave him yesterday, oh, he can't wear them, they covered his eyes, and he couldn't communicate with Cui Zhexi.

    Six or seven minutes later, Cui Zhexi arrived, turned off his horse coolly, and landed with long legs.

    【Ahhhhh, my brother's legs are so long! ]

    [Long and thin, sucking! 】

    【Energetic, want to be caught. 】

    【? ? ? ? The little face is yellow. ]

    Cui Zhexi knocked on the glass window of the "prison".

    Yin Louzhen opened the window and wore a peaked cap. Only Cui Zhexi could see his eyes, not the camera. But Cui Zhexi's photographer was not as he wanted, bending over and taking pictures from bottom to top.

    Yin Louzhen closed his eyes first, which means that he does not want to speak.

    【Ahahahahahahaha, what did I think ylz was doing, why did he close his eyes? ]

    [I now suspect that eyes are an important communication tool for them. ]

    [Yyfd No. 1: Communicate through your eyes, close your eyes to express your refusal to communicate. ]