Chapter 106

Chapter 106

    That piece of Spring Festival couplets, trembling with the east wind, seems to be going to Shanshan's house.

    Holding the paste bowl in one hand, Shanshan bent down to pick up the Spring Festival couplets, which read "Auspicious Ruyi Family Prosperity".

    In 1904, on the right door frame, there was a red couplet with "Prosperity, Ping An, He Gui", which was very festive, but it was pasted upside down.

    The man opposite had broad shoulders and long legs. He was wearing a gray black sweater, gray slacks, and a short jacket, which made his legs look longer. He walked over, probably to take back the couplets.

    Walking in front of Shanshan, "Hello, couplet."

    Shanshan handed it to him.

    The red couplets made the skin of his fingers look colder and whiter, and his voice hit like jade, "Thank you."

    Shanshan put down his hand, knowing that he was the one who just took pictures of all the tomb objects, and was going to give them to her. Still curious about him, why?

    "May I ask you to donate those antiques you photographed this afternoon?" Shanshan asked him.

    The man nodded slightly, "Well, I'm going to donate to a new museum. The secretary contacted the Cultural Relics Protection Bureau, and they suggested donating to the new museum in the west of the city." It

    was Shanshan's museum.

    Shanshan took a deep breath. Today was a day of great joy and sorrow. After accepting his donation, the empty C area of ​​the museum can be completely filled!

    "Thank you!" Shan Shan sincerely thanked him, and the haze suppressed by him all day was swept away.

    His gray-blue eyes, in the dark corridor, were dotted like a sea of ​​blue stars, and Shan Shan couldn't help but take a few more glances.

    Shanshan took the couplets to the same hand, and then stretched out his hand, "Let's get to know each other again, I'm Yu Shanshan, the actual owner of the museum you donated, thank you very much."

    He stretched out his hand and shook her weakly. Suddenly, the skin temperature was lower than hers, perhaps because she was not wearing a down jacket.

    A thread of memory passed quickly in Shanshan's mind, and she just caught it for a moment when she was suddenly interrupted by his self-introduction.

    "Hi Shanshan, I have watched the live broadcast and I know you. Your live broadcast is one of the reasons why I donate. My surname is Xie, and my name is Jin Yan, today's Jin."

    He speaks clearly and speaks Mandarin well, But Shanshan has a southern accent, and there is a bit of indistinction between front and back nasal sounds. If he hadn't introduced the word jin, she might have heard it as "amazing".

    "Which yan is yan?"

    "The inkstone of the inkstone."

    It sounds like he likes writing and ink, and he knows everything. He found that Xie Jinyan was very focused on people, and kept looking at the other person's heart.

    Shan Shan moved her eyes away, and the long couplet fluttered to her pajama pants against the wind.

    Xie Jinyan picked it up and rolled two scrolls on the back of his hand.

    Shanshan told him, "Your couplets are pasted upside down."

    "Upside down?" Xie Jinyan turned around and stared in doubt.