Chapter 102

Chapter 102 The Heirloom

    Shanshan wandered around the art gallery for two hours, and roughly distinguished the divisions of the art gallery, including the sculpture area, painting gallery, and decorative art area. The first floor is the sculpture area and the painting gallery, and the second floor is the decorative art area. .

    Due to business problems, most of the original works of art were auctioned off, leaving some ordinary works of art.

    Shanshan took photos and recorded them one by one with his mobile phone.

    It suddenly occurred to me that it was impossible for her to do these things alone. A professional team should be formed, including site management, exhibition installation engineering office, media publicity office, administrative office, financial center, etc., as well as the curator and deputy curator.

    Well, of course the curator is herself. She will be the curator of the art museum, and the curator of the museum will hire someone else to do it.

    The deputy curator has to find someone who will do the main job. After all, professional things should be done by professional people.

    Also, my aunt's original art gallery has filed for bankruptcy and needs to register a new art gallery.

    Shanshan took out his mobile phone and made a memo: ① Register with the Art Museum, and consider whether to jointly register with Longshan Media.

    ②. Ask the curator to set up an operation team

    for the art museum; ③ to repair the art museum.

    After roughly turning around, Niu Ben took Shan Shan to a nearby museum.

    It takes about 10 minutes to drive.

    The entire garden here is under the name of the mountain, and the lush flowers and trees are all hers.

    Originally, cars were not allowed in the garden, which would crush the vegetation, but it has not been repaired all year round, and the withered and yellow weeds in it are half the height of a person.

    "In the future, repairing the garden will also be an expense."

    Shanshan said "um", and the money must be spent more than the money earned.

    The most urgent task is to open the art museum first, and sell some calligraphy and paintings to make up for the initial investment to a certain extent.

    The sidewalks and squares inside, the sculptures are left unattended all year round, accompanied by weeds, which has a sense of bleakness.

    Niu Ben drove directly to the museum and took a shortcut.

    In fact, many art galleries are also called art museums. Shanshan roughly guessed the reason why my aunt separated the two and opened a single museum. There should be some cultural relics in it. The cultural relics are placed in a modern art museum, which is a bit awkward, so they are placed in the museum alone.

    Niu Ben stopped the car, Shanshan opened the door, and the cold and clammy wind poured into his neck.

    The design of the museum comes from the same designer. It is completely different from the art gallery, more solemn and solemn. It is a combination of simple red and black, like an ancient silent palace.

    Seeing it, Shan Shan felt his heart was hit hard.

    When Niu Ben and Zhao Baiqian saw the museum, they were silent for a few minutes and looked up at it blankly.