Chapter 129

Chapter 129

    He Zhizhou thought that Shanshan would refuse again, but unexpectedly, she agreed.

    How much he wanted Shanshan to be his master before, he even dreamed of it. However, it is not the master of traditional Chinese painting, but the master of guqin.

    He Zhizhou confirmed again, "Shan Shan, is he the master of Guqin

    ?

    " The efforts of nearly 20 years seem to be in vain.

    When he was a child, his father and mother had disputes over whether he was studying guqin or traditional Chinese painting. His mother saw that he had a talent for guqin. His grandfather and father believed that since the He family has a family of calligraphy and painting, children should be nurtured in calligraphy and painting.

    Guqin, in fact, is more about performance. The family is noble, and in the end, his mother agreed and let him choose to focus on traditional Chinese painting. Guqin is only played occasionally.

    It turns out that his greatest talent is in Guqin? So what has he been doing for the past 20 years?

    On the other hand, Shanshan agreed to be his master, and even his grandfather wanted to worship Shanshan as his master. For Shanshan to agree, it is simply a great thing that fell from the sky!

    Could it be that everyone will be accepted as an apprentice? Of course not!

    Joyful for a while, sad for a while, these two emotions pulled, He Zhizhou closed himself off. He needs to relax for a while.

    The bright red in the corners of his eyes has not yet dissipated, "Shanshan, I'll go first, I'll go and be quiet first."

    [Just now my grandfather said that although He Zhizhou's piano sound has not been carefully thought out, it has an aura that compels people, and it is a rare good seedling. ]

    [It's funny and distressing. ]

    [Brother, it's okay, you are also recognized as excellent in Chinese painting! Guqin is even better! 】

    【What about the piano sound of Shanshan? ]

    [My grandfather said that the juniors dare not discuss the masterpieces of masters. Oh, by the way, my grandpa has cataracts and cannot see. ]

    [The word awesome, I'm tired of saying it. 】

    When the piano sound of Shanshan is played, the picture expressed by the piano sound will spread out.

    Whether it is "Outing in Spring" or "Jiukuangyin", or the soft or warm piano sound, it directly hits the deepest soul of the heart. Isn't this what a master is?

    When He Zhizhou left, Cui Zhexi asked quietly, "Shanshan, can you accept me as an apprentice mother?"

    Shanshan sat down and continued to revise the piano score, "I am not good at singing and dancing that you are good at, and I am not good at acting that you are good at. .”

    Cui Zhexi scratched his head, a little embarrassed by the praise.

    [The mountains and the world are awake. 】

    This piece of music is almost finished.

    It was only half past three, and they were going to swim on the beach, and then bring back the fish in the basket.

    Pei Ze knocked on the bedroom door, "Swimming, do you want to go?"

    He Zhizhou said sullenly, "Go."