Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Being Healed Every Day

    Under the bright and white moonlight, the base of the canopy bed at the Huanghuali Moon Cave Gate was temporarily moved into the room.

    Close to the wall and have a certain distance from the wall to prevent the mottled lime from falling.

    These days I have time to paint the walls.

    The moisture of the raw wood of the wooden bed has not been dried in the sun, but it has been exposed to the sun for a day today, and it will continue to dry in the shade for about a week.

    She spread tarpaulins on the wooden bed, a quilt as a cushion, and a quilt as a cover. There is also a quilt, which will be covered when it is cold.

    With an extra bed in the shabby hut, it finally looks like a home.

    Slow motion slowly sweeps across the complete cabin, the current furniture: a nice bed, a table, and two chairs.

    The color of pear wood is reddish. After being polished with a plane, it is then coated with a layer of tung oil, which has a strong luster. Good workmanship and good materials at a glance.

    The audience in the live broadcast room screamed wildly.

    [I rely on Li Huamuye, drooling. ]

    [ so happy! ]

    [Furniture made by hands, I am so happy. 】

    【Genuine handmade, too strong. ]

    [Ah, I am so fascinated by my sister! ]

    [Another day of obsession. 】

    Everyone was busy until very late. For dinner, Yu Shanshan directly set up a fire in a corner of the yard and roasted sweet potatoes. Put a rack on it, grill the conch, add a little oil and minced garlic to the conch, and bake it for about ten minutes, the conch meat is sizzling with oil.

    The sweet potatoes were dug in the field of wild vegetables. Others don't know how Yu Shanshan saw it, but a dozen or so came out anyway.

    Five sweet potatoes were roasted, and the remaining sweet potatoes were kept as food reserves for the winter.

    After dinner was ready, the fire was extinguished, leaving a pile of ashes.

    Yu Shanshan collected the plant ash and kept it for tidying up the vegetable garden.

    Then please eat roasted sweet potatoes and conch together.

    The conch tastes very fishy and there are no tools. After the other guests ate it once, they were unwilling to pick up the conch again.

    The baked conch tasted really good, even Liu Pang, who was holding it in his mouth, ate several of them one after another.

    Peel off the charred skin of the sweet potato, the red sweet potato has so much sugar that it runs out of oil.

    Several cameras ate "Shasha".

    [I have finished dinner, and ordered another takeaway. ]

    [And I have already turned on the air fryer to fry some sausages...]

    [Looking forward to the routine time to answer questions. ]

    [No today, answer questions about once a week. ]

    [Oh, Shan Shan has a good rest, you can sleep in bed today! 】

    The camera followed Shanshan, and took a close-up shot of Shanshan sleeping on the bed. Yu Shanshan also felt very happy, the things he obtained with his own hands were very practical.