Chapter 125

Chapter 125 A Short Vacation

    Xie Jinyan rubbed his forehead, the fallen angel who had fought with him for thousands of years, actually...

    actually liked my daughter.

    The amount of information is not only too large, but also very explosive. Xie Jinyan paused for a while.

    Shanshan's supernatural power noticed Xie Jinyan, "Are you here too?"

    Shanshan asked Xie Jinyan again and again while watching: "Xie Jinyan, who are these two people? This girl looks very similar to me, but it's not me."

    Xie Jinyan couldn't think of words for a while, how to tell Shanshan that the girl is actually their daughter.

    "Xie Jinyan?"

    "I'm here."

    Shanshan continued to express her doubts, "Also, who is this man? A fallen god? The divine power is black." The

    black divine power corresponds to the divine power manual she read tonight Come on, it's the Fallen Angel who possesses the power of black.

    Xie Jinyan replied: "Well, he is a fallen angel."

    Hongmao told Shanshan tonight that if in the dream, most people's divine power is stronger than that of the dreamer, then the dreamer cannot hear the voice in the dream.

    Shanshan suddenly realized, "No wonder I can't hear the voice in the dream, because these people's divine power is stronger than mine. The fallen angel kneels to you? He...he is the legendary fallen angel..."

    In Shanshan In his eyes, Xie Jinyan was just an ordinary descendant of a god. The legendary fallen angel kneeling down to Xie Jinyan? Then Xie Jinyan must be a potential stock!

    Shanshan was completely confused, "It means that you will be very strong in the future, thank you Jinyan, please do your best!"

    Shanshan, who was lying on the bed, even clenched his fists to cheer him up.

    The main god and the fallen angel are at odds, and everyone on the planet knows it. Sometimes the fallen angels will be bad, and they will unite with other races to attack the planet (this is written in the textbook), so everyone doesn't like the fallen angels, but they are afraid of him.

    "...Okay," Xie Jinyan used his divine power to place a mark on Shanshan's divine power, and then said, "Okay, you go back to sleep first."

    "I can't sleep..."

    Shanshan's divine power was reluctant to go out.

    Hongmao finished this dream and started to dream the next one.

    In the dream, it was an early morning when birds and flowers were fragrant, and the sound of sea water washing over rocks could be heard, and the scene was quiet and peaceful.

    The red hair carried the tribute and walked in the magnificent palace. He stopped in front of a platinum bedroom door. The two doors were seven or eight meters high.

    The red hair tidied up his collar and knocked on the door as a signal.

    The door was not closed, Hongmao went in with the tribute fruit, and then paused.

    Then, a terrible gasp was heard.

    Hongmao laughed twice, then turned on his toes and left.

    "What's the sound?" Shanshan wanted to go in and have a look.

    Xie Jinyan's divine power stopped her, with an unnatural voice, "Go back."