Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Stir Fried Squid

    As soon as Shanshan arrived on the island, Jiang PD's team was waiting and started the live broadcast immediately.

    [Aww, Shanshan is back! 】

    【Miss me to death! Woooooo sister, I can't eat well and sleep well these days! ]

    [Sister brought back something good? ]

    At the same time, a man shouted in the live broadcast room, "Shanshan."

    [Don't think about it, it must be yfd1. ]

    [No. 1 has been beaten up badly these two days, if Shanshan doesn't come back, he will be beaten to death by himself. ]

    [Bear boy. 】

    Cui Zhexi fans do unrealistic fantasies all day long.

    Cui Zhexi ran down first.

    There are also things she bought and brought back in the boat, such as solar panels, hair dryers, egg beaters and the like.

    Cui Zhexi helped her move off the boat together.

    A few minutes later, Pei Ze and He Zhizhou also arrived.

    Cui Zhexi hugged the solar panel, bossing around, "Come down so slowly!"

    [Come here! The fox on yfd1 will never be late! ]

    [Yfd1 has started again, Shanshan is back, Yizhang is here. ]

    [I forgot how badly I was beaten yesterday, really, Cui Zhexi only has one day to live. 】

    The two men who just got off moved the things on the boat together.

    Shanshan's agent and assistant came back together. Several of their guests have assistants, only Shanshan does not.

    The faces of managers and assistants were mosaiced.

    Sharp-eyed netizens guessed their identities and said happily: [Oh, my sister has an assistant. ]

    [There is also a broker. That's Niu Ben, I don't need a mosaic to recognize that figure. 】

    On the boat, Shanshan changed his coat to the sports down of the program group, and tied the scarf before leaving around his neck.

    Pei Ze's eyes warmed up, "Shanshan, how long does it take to get here from Shanghai?"

    "Four or five hours, I'm not tired. I'm just a little hungry." The plane meal was so unpalatable that she didn't eat a few mouthfuls.

    When people are at high altitude, the sensitivity of taste has dropped a lot. Coupled with the poor taste of frozen and heated meals, it was not to her liking. She is picky about food.

    But she ate fruit and bread on board.

    The captain of the fishing boat is a 60-year-old local man who gave her a lot of fruit to eat. He said that her granddaughter liked to watch her live broadcast room. After watching her live broadcast room, her granddaughter became more diligent. In the morning, I will go fishing with him.

    The old man moved things together with everyone, and put all the things in the cabin on the pier. The whole group moved them twice and moved them all back to the cabin.

    The biggest item is the solar panel, a panel is very heavy, weighing fifty to sixty catties.

    The two men worked together to move