Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Because seafood has a lot of bacteria, it not only needs to be washed, but if it is not cooked, it needs to be sterilized with wine above 50 degrees.

    Shanshan only has rice wine at home, and the rice wine is about 10 degrees, which is about the same degree as beer, and does not have the effect of disinfection and sterilization.

    She asked Jiang PD to buy a bottle of high-strength white wine, which was used to make raw pickled drunk crabs.

    Jiang PD then settled the electricity bills of yesterday and the day before yesterday to her, a total of 58.6 yuan. You don’t need to buy very good baijiu, as long as it has a high alcohol content, Shanshan chose a bottle of 24 yuan baijiu, which has a lot of crabs, and bought four bottles of baijiu in total.

    Jiang PD did another calculation for her, "Shanshan, you still have a balance of 4876.1 yuan.

    "

    Cui Zhexi is now a veteran at washing crabs. Wash them with warm water so that the crabs will not move, and then carefully clean them with large and small brushes.

    Shanshan went to the room to bake the fan frame for a while, and baked it for a while every day, and now it is basically finalized. Before leaving, I saw that Cui Zhexi was washing the crabs without gloves. "Wear the crabs with gloves. The crabs are big today, so be careful not to get caught in your hands."

    The crabs in the bucket also looked frozen and didn't move much, unlike in October , alive and kicking, and powerful in combat.

    Yu Xiang's hands are beautiful, the camera will focus on her hands, she doesn't want to wear gloves.

    Cui Zhexi was very obedient, and brought three pairs of rubber gloves, "Put them on."

    [When my brother is expressionless, he looks good or bad, I love it so much! 】

    Because Cui Zhexi asked her to wear it, Yu Xiang felt a little sweet, put on the gloves, "Thank you.

    " 】

    【I can do it! ]

    [...It's just a pair of gloves. 】

    These crabs are really dirty, there is mud everywhere.

    Cui Zhexi: "I want it to emerge from the mud without being stained."

    [Scrub it for nothing, brush it for nothing, brush it for nothing and praise me. 】

    【Yfd No. 1: Just take care of Shan Shan. 】

    Yu wants to brush with him and praise him, "Zhexi, you are so good, the crab claws are really good at pinching people."

    "Shanshan taught me." Cui Zhexi's lips curled slightly. Shanshan didn't come out in the cabin, Shanshan should listen to these words more, he is a very hard worker.

    Yu Xiang's face froze for a moment, when I praised you, you actually praised other women in front of me, distracted for a moment, the crab grabbed her hand, "Ah!"

    Cui Zhexi ran away, "The crab bit me! "

    Zhexi..." Yu Xiang was about to cry.

    Yu Yanran didn't know what to do. The crab, which was frozen stiff, now opened its teeth and claws. The two girls looked at Cui Zhexi for help.

    Cui Zhexi: "It's useless to see me."

    [Hahahaha, it's useless to see him. ]

    [Too real, an unreliable man. 】