Chapter 103

Chapter 103 "Your?"

    Shanshan squeezed in to see what the heirlooms they were selling were. The heirloom was tightly protected in the arms of his daughter.

    The father and daughter are dragging each other, one old and one young, their appearances are carved out of the same mold.

    The daughter's face was reddened.

    "Old turtle grandson, the family is so poor that we can't open the pot. What's the use of guarding a family heirloom, something that should have been brought into the coffin by grandpa." The

    father is thinner than the daughter, but the daughter is tall and big, and the father can't grab the daughter.

    "I'm going to pawn it! Sell it! All judges, if you want to buy it, hurry up and ask me for the price. Anyway, I sold it. If something happens, come to me."

    This antique market, once sold, will not look for it. Buyer trouble.

    The people around shook their heads, "It comes out like this every month, whoever buys it is a fool." The

    daughter yelled, "Come and ask me for the price!" As soon as

    the performance was over, the crowd dispersed one after another, and the daughter went all around. Pulling, no one is pulling.

    Only Shan Shan and Niu Ben are still there.

    The father and daughter seemed to see hope, and immediately pulled Shan Shan and Niu Ben who were wearing masks.

    The girl took out the heirloom, and Shanshan was able to see that it was a complete bronze tiger charm, shaped like a tiger with its head bowed, about 9.5 cm long, 4.4 cm high, and 0.7 cm thick.

    Shanshan asked, "Can I take a look?" The

    girl was very cautious, rubbing her face that had just been hurt, "Yes."

    Shanshan took out a pair of white gloves from his pocket, and caught the girl's hands face to face. The tiger amulet, because she has been holding it in her hand, the tiger amulet still carries the temperature of the girl's body. It is cold in Shanghai, and it will become cold after a few seconds after taking it out.

    Shanshan took out a magnifying glass from his bag, and carefully identified the wrong gold characters carved on the tiger's body, "The talisman of a soldier's armor, the right is for the monarch, and the left is for Du. Every Xingshi wearing armor and employing more than 50 soldiers must know the talisman of the king." , but dare to do it..."——1

    Under the light like daylight, these characters that sneak into the gold thread shine brightly.

    The weight and oxidized texture are consistent with the Warring States period. This is a Du tiger talisman. When Shanshan opened it, the tiger talisman was separated from the left and right. The back of the two petals of the tiger talisman had mortise and tenon joints, corresponding to each other.

    When in use, the Tiger Talisman is divided into two parts, the right half is placed at the king's place, which is the Jun Talisman; the left half is placed in the hands of the general leading the army, which is the General Talisman. It represents loyalty, faith and responsibility. ——2     At this time, a nearby shopkeeper came out, the bald middle-aged man was holding a teapot, and kindly reminded Shanshan not to be deceived, "Little girl, there is a theory about the authenticity of Du Hufu, and three of them have been discovered so far. , stored in the Shaanxi History Museum. I saw the tiger talisman in your hand, and it is completely fake. Although the oxidation year and the year are the same, there is something wrong."     Shan Shan raised his head and asked, "What's wrong?"     The girl who sold the tiger talisman "Go away, old man, did I steal your business?"     "On this wrong gold character, we use our modern gold, the degree of oxidation of the gold is wrong, and the gold content, hehe, so little ?”     Shanshan looked down again and misread the gold thread inside the gold characters, indeed, there was something wrong with the gold.     Shanshan asked the girl, "How much do you sell?" The     girl looked at her father and gritted her teeth, "Three hundred thousand." The     father turned his head away, his mandible was bitten tightly.     The shop owner saw that Shanshan really wanted to buy it, and he really wanted to do a good deed, and he didn't want Shanshan to be deceived, so he continued, "Last month, this father and daughter pretended to be sick and sold tiger charms. If you don’t believe me, go ask other shops.”     Several shopkeepers and waiters from the next door also came out, and nodded, “Yes, there is a show once a month, if it’s true, we would have accepted the tiger talisman of the father and daughter.”     Shanshan nodded and thanked everyone for their kindness, "Thank you for your kind reminder, but I am a little interested in this."