Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Why I Don't Have a Good Dad...

    Shanshan handed over the paintings of his roommates one by one.

    The top one is Xu Bailing's oil painting, which is a landscape and figure painting "The Harvest Woman".

    A few teachers saw this oil painting first, and then couldn't move their eyes away. How many brushes does this student oil painting have!

    The fields are just average, but the peasant woman who harvests the rice is very vivid, with a thoughtful expression, what is she thinking?

    Generally speaking, when there is a good harvest, it should be full of joy, but this peasant woman is extremely worried, and the action of cutting rice is very well outlined.

    Western countries are not rich in products, and they are good at painting people's bodies and manners.

    "This is the top three!"

    They discussed around this painting, because they are teachers of traditional Chinese painting, and they are not very proficient in oil painting. After a while, another professor of oil painting came in. When he saw this oil painting, his eyes were amazed.

    Professor Sun asked, "What is she worried about?" The

    oil painting professor observed carefully for a few minutes, "I see, look at her abdomen, she is pregnant." She was pregnant

    and still working, perhaps to feed the newborn. ponder.

    The professor of oil painting is wearing a suit and looks five or six years younger than his actual age. He looks like an elite. "The anthropology of oil painting is very delicate. This little bulge is not fat, but pregnant. The human body and expression of oil painting are Chinese painting cannot be surpassed."

    Professor Sun snorted, "Everyone has their own strengths." The

    oil painting professor praised, "As expected of a student of my oil painting department! The shape and connotation are applied to the extreme, and the composition is poor. This year's art festival must be "" The Harvest Woman is number one!" The

    two Chinese painting teachers were used to being bullied by oil paintings, Professor Sun frowned, but the oil painting in front of him was too short, and he couldn't find a reason to refute it.

    Shanshan stood behind the assistant teacher, trying to minimize his presence.

    Oil painting suppresses traditional Chinese painting from all aspects, and even more students apply for calligraphy than traditional Chinese painting. This is the truth.

    Professor Sun sighed, poked his head around, and asked Shanshan, "Are there any other works?"

    Shanshan went to the table where the calligraphy works were stored, and handed over Jing Meizhi's works.

    Another teacher squeezed in at the door, "What are you doing, didn't you agree to comment together tomorrow? You won't take me to the small meeting!"

    Shanshan was about to hand over his Chinese painting, but was pushed out by several teachers.

    The one who just entered the room was a white-bearded professor who was skinny and taught calligraphy. He didn't look at the oil painting, but his eyes were captured by the calligraphy on the table.

    Twisting his hands together, the white beard rose to the sky, "Miao, Miao! The bones and willow tendons are firm but not hard, soft and not weak, and the ink is rich, but the strength is a little weak at the end."