Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    Five goldfish nets were put together, and they then made button nets.

    Yu Yanran learned it in a while, "Shanshan, is that so?"

    Shanshan took a look and was very relieved, "Yes."

    [Hahahaha, my sister finally doesn't have to teach idiots! Think about it, Shanshan Tuanfan has been made, but their folding fans haven't been finished yet...]

    [Sure enough, girls are still ingenious. ]

    [Aw, I also learned how to make a net. It matches my big padded jacket very well, let's make buttons on the jacket right away! ]

    [I also learned, hehe. Works better than Velcro! ]

    [And magic stickers have their own strengths, this one looks good! 】

    Compared with the clothes they brought, Shanshan chose several colors of nets, He Zhizhou and the others tied the nets together with Yu Yanran.

    "There are many kinds of webbing or buckles for clothes. The most common ones are square buckles, butterfly buckles, pipa buckles, bee buckles, one-word buckles, chrysanthemum buckles, swallow buckles, leaf buckles, flower bud buckles, three-ear buckles, There are dozens of ear buttons and so on, and our ancestors were very good at studying them.”

    After Shanshan finished speaking, he saw that the collar of Yu Yanran’s sweater was a little loose, so he said, “Let me make a bee button for you.”

    Yu Yanran wears a fur-colored turtleneck sweater, because she felt that the neck was tied when she wore it, so it stretched out. Now that she is used to wearing it, the neck is no longer tied, and the collar of the sweater seems to have been pulled by a thread, and it becomes looser and looser.

    Yu Yanran went to the canopy bed, took off the sweater and gave it to Shanshan.

    Shan Shanpao took a look, and picked out a thread end with a needle, "This cashmere thread is broken."

    After speaking, he found a thread of the same color in the thread box, connected the thread, and sewed it into the clothes.

    Then sew a golden bee button on the side of the collar, and she made two buttonholes, you can choose to tighten or loosen according to your own habits.

    【Aw, I just thought it would be weird to sew it in the middle of the neck, but it looks better if it is sewed on the side, it looks very fashionable this way! 】

    [And the clothes have been repaired. Shanshan's aesthetic ability has always been superior. 】

    "Thank you Shanshan, it's so pretty." Yu Yanran put on the patched bee button sweater, and fondled it many times with her fingers.

    "Shanshan, mine, mine." Cui Zhexi's sweater was also hooked.

    Men's clothes, because they are always carpentry, the sleeves are often hooked and broken. The sweaters were of the same style but different colors, so taking advantage of this opportunity, Shanshan had to repair them all.

    【Hee hee, new three years, old three years, sewing and mending another three years. ]

    [This group of people have never worn mended clothes in their entire lives. /Laugh and cry. 】

    Cui Zhexi's clothes are a few lines hooked on his right arm, and Shanshan directly sewed a vine with pea-green polyester rope and tied a branch button.

    【Ahhhh, this is beautiful! ]

    [It's so beautiful! So fashionable! This is not blowing, the quality of clothes has risen instantly. 】